Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks ZK5 and biguglyk5!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Deadman514, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Deadman514

Deadman514 Registered Member

I recently broke my Ford truck -I know, I know. It's been sitting in ZK5's driveway since I destroyed my Dana 44 front. They've spent a whole lotta time helping me get this Dana 60 under the front of my rig (GM 14 bolt rear). It's not as easy as it is on a Chevy. There was a whole lotta work involved to get a leaf sprung axle to work with the Ford coil sprung front end.
    Anyway -I know it's about a Ford so I'm sorry bout postin it on this board. Just wanted to thank ZK5 and biguglyk5 again and let you guys know what a cool f-ing couple guys they are. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Thanks ZK5!

[ QUOTE ]
    I recently broke my Ford truck

[/ QUOTE ]
    That never happens. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Just kidding, glad someone could help you.

3. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

AWW JEEZ, I'm gonna cry. Hey, Anytime bro. The good thing is my property value is back up now that your FURD is outta my driveway /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Deadman514

Funny thing though -I didn't notice the difference between driving with or without dragging your Balzer behind my rig. Did you have it in reverse again?? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

Kinda hard to pull me anywhere when you dont even have a carrier in that 60 yet isnt it? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

6. Deadman514

lol
    You had your carrier in when you were TRYIN to keep from gettin dragged through that second mud pit -didn'tcha?

7. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

Yuck it up Ford boy, Next time you come over I'll give you a hand installing your heated tailgate. So your hands wont get cold while your pushing that big black turd down the street this winter. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Deadman514

You know -you're a fabrication wizzard. Let's come up with a quick detach mount for the front of your rig and the back of mine. That way all I have to do is back into your rig to hook up and drag you to safety. If you add up all the time we save hooking up and unhooking the tow strap -that thing will pay for itself in no time!!

9. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

OK, but dont ya think we should finish installing the flusher handles on your doors so you can open them to climb up into that big toilet first? Or do ya just wanna continue crawling threw the rot hole in your floor board?

10. Deadman514

[ QUOTE ]
    Or do ya just wanna continue crawling threw the rot hole in your floor board?

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's my escape hatch -in case I tap the gas too hard and snap your rig through my back window.

11. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

The only way my truck is gonna be behind yours is when I hafta keep stoppin to pick up your drivetrain parts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. MontanaLifted

MontanaLifted 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Keep it up this is good comedy!!!

ML

13. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

14. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

This is GREAT /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Deadman514

[ QUOTE ]
    The only way my truck is gonna be behind yours is when I hafta keep stoppin to pick up your drivetrain parts. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    That's cause my busted Ford parts are still stronger than your working Chevy parts /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

16. ZK5

ZK5 1/2 ton status

It seems we've drawn a small audience, Perhaps you should not step into a chevy garage waivin you torque wrench all over the place ford boy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

17. biguglyk5

biguglyk5 Registered Member

test <font color="red"> </font> /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

18. biguglyk5

biguglyk5 Registered Member

hey chuck it your such a man then put your truck in the mud hole in 2 wheel or are you to chicken that the almighty chevy will hafta come get you

19. Deadman514

[ QUOTE ]
    It seems we've drawn a small audience, Perhaps you should not step into a chevy garage waivin you torque wrench all over the place ford boy. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not a torque wrench -that's a pair of needlenose pliers in my hand again. Wanna play?

20. Deadman514

[ QUOTE ]
    hey chuck it your such a man then put your truck in the mud hole in 2 wheel or are you to chicken that the almighty chevy will hafta come get you

[/ QUOTE ]

I already told you -I'm gonna try it in reverse. Don't try to follow- my wife didn't like me carying your tire around in her Saab.