Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by CK5, May 29, 2000.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I just got back from Moab and opened my email and some jerk told me I suck because I didn't get his pics up in a timely maner. For those of you that feel the same way, I will gladly refund 100% of the money you sent me, being that this site is free I shouldnt loose to much money. :-) Just a reminder to everyone, I have a full-time job, a wife, a house, a yard, a Blazer, friends and a life, so I am doing my best to work on the site and write almost all of the tech articles (thank you very much, Shawn, Glenn, Neil, Corey, Robbie for your articles) because only a hand full sent some in. I am working on offering FREE home pages so people can create their own pages, it should help with all the photo submissions as well as the day to day questions I receive, don't get me wrong I will still post pics. Keep in mind it is summer 4 wheeling time and I would like to get out there myself and have fun!!! Sorry to go off, but I work very hard to keep this site going and to get an email like that really pissed me off. I was going to work on the site tonight, but now I am not in the mood to bother.

Steve
    I know most of you like what I am doing, this post is for the rest that don't have a clue.

2. James90

James90 1/2 ton status

There are some people out there that thank the world turns a round them.

Steve this site is great tkanks

[​IMG]Go prepared
    </font color=red>90 k5 soon to be big, bad, and mean

3. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Theres some people out there that are total jerks all the time no matter what. God will get them in the end. Keep up the good work.

J.D.
    88 Gmc Jimmy

4. Whii338

Whii338 Registered Member

I dont know about divine intervention..but some people definitely have their heads up their ass.

5. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>Some people just need to be kicked square in the nuts [​IMG] sometimes. If you need articles, I'll send you one when I'm done with my Dana 60 rear swap.</font color=blue>

6. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

That wasn't me was it?? I know I have e-mailed you a few times, but don't remember ever saying anything about you "sucking." Sorry if I did. Later

Alex
    Wichita, KS
    [​IMG]What me get stuck? NEVER!!(Famous last words)[​IMG]

7. BillR

BillR 1/2 ton status

Steve- I guess you know you're not going to please everybody. For those that don't like what you're doing, tell them to find somewhere else to post! I'm SURE most of us here are thankful for what you're doing and how you're doing it.
    Keep up the GREAT work!

Blazin' in Flagstaff

8. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Hey Steve dont even worry about those "JERKS" they must think you dont have a life or something, you're doing a great job on this site, you posted my pics very quickly but then again it wasn't summer, you do the best you can so far so good, and as far as that "JERK" if I were you I wouldn't post his pictures, I know he's reading this and you know who you are so "Shame on you".

Keep up the good work Steve!!!

LOVE MY GREEN GIANT!!!

9. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

This is my favorite internet site. You do an excellent job.Some people don't understand you have another life and think all you do is this page. Keep up the good work!!!

10. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Steve- I don't say much on here, just mostly read, but I will say thanks. Every time I've had a problem or concern you've been able to help me out more than was even asked. Thanks Steve, You run a great site.
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

11. Eric78K5

Eric78K5 1/2 ton status

The guy obviously wasn't from South Carolina. We tend to beat the sh*t out of our own down here for stuff like that.
    You run a great site Steve! It's helped me out alot, and given me something to do when my "life" has been put on hold, keep up the good work!

12. MuleMaster

MuleMaster 1/2 ton status

Steve,
    You've created such a tremendous website, which is helping so many people. You're doing a hell of a great job, no idea how You manage this besides Your outside-the-computer life. I'm sure at least 99.5% of the CK5 community think like that. Don't get pissed by the remaining 0.5%.
    Thank You again
    MuleMaster

Chevy Truck - Like A Rock!
    <font color=blue>http://www.geocities.com/projectmule/</font color=blue>

13. rezalb

rezalb 1/2 ton status

Steve,

Some people do not realize that sometimes you have to stop chopping the wood to sharpen the ax. Please do not let peoples comments like those get to you. This site has gave me the 4X4 fever, and connected me with people who have done the perversions I dream about doing to my K5.

Have a fun and safe summer.

rezalB

Built for a purpose.

14. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Steve:
    Most of us are extremely happy with you and the fact of the matter is this site is one of the best maintained and up to date of ANY around. Don't post the jerks pic he is not worthy of being honored on your site. If he is such a whinning basterd as to flame you for what you provide for free he has no place here.
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper

15. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i doubt if i can say it any more eloquently than the others, so i'll keep it simple.
    we all appreciate the effort you put into this site. understandably, idiots found the site also. the only thing we can hope is that they break down on the trail, with no one around but the people they've bad-mouthed. and maybe buttman to head-bunt them.
    anyway, how was moab? no major parts breakages? cool pics? well post 'em! (take your time. i'll wait.)

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

16. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I yi yi, I have one word for ya 'delete'!
    Like Grim said They ain't worthy and they obviously don't have a clue on team work and brotherhood!
    StevO you Rock!
    Hope you had an AWSOME time[​IMG]
    Later
    Burt

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin

17. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Steve,
    Where do I send my check?

Mike More

18. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Steve, the fact you have made this the best box style Chevy page on the net, and did it without money from us, shows how dedicated you are. Most of us are thankful to have a place to talk about our K5's. Thanks again, Jim.

BigJBear '80 GMC

19. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Steve,
    Everyone said it, but I'll repeat it, Screw those punks, don't post their pics. Your site is awesome. BOTTOM LINE!
    Boss

20. Jeff 86K5

Jeff 86K5 Registered Member

Steve,

First off, Thanks for running such a good site. I think it is remarkable the way you've kept the trash off this board. And upgraded it so much. And it is still for FREE!!!

I don't write much and haven't sent any photos to you to post. But I enjoy reading the posts. I have learned a lot about my Blazer, and there is no telling how much money we've saved by sharing experience and ideas.

Not to mention all the good folk that are willing to help we've met. i.e. Shawn, Grim, Dep, Sled Dog, both the Knights, Michigan Blazer, Blazer Grrl...the list is too long.

Any way... don't think you will please all the people all the time. It ain't gonna happen.

Thanks for trying though.

Jeff 86K5