Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanks!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bnc04, Nov 18, 2003.

1. bnc04

bnc04 Guest

Hi all, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and the great information provided on this site. I'm slowly starting to improve the K5 and this site has been a wealth of knowledge and help. I owe it to you to sign up for a membership since I will be asking many more questions in the future:) So Now I am an "official k5 member!!.
    Brett

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

Congratulations!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Welcome to the club! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

woo-hoo! welcome aboard. when i first got on ck5, i could hardly change oil... now I can do all kinds of wacky stuff to my rig. The info that can be had on this site is priceless. My rig wouldnt be half as capable as it is if I wasnt a member. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

j

4. RATAH

RATAH 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the best
    Chevy 4x4 site on the net
    enjoy all the info and friends here

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for doing your part to keep CK5 online. It's nice to hear that people out there DO realize that CK5 is a valuable resource that's unmatched anywhere else in the world!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif