Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanksgiving thanks......

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BurbinOR, Nov 22, 2000.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

......to Steve for making this addiction [​IMG] possible.......to all the guys(and gals) on this board for sharing their knowledge and wisdom..........to my engine builder for getting me back on the road [​IMG]with a major smile......to Chevy for making these beasts........to Florida for making us even more distrustful of governmental procedures than we were [​IMG].........still a great country with K5 Blazers for all.......

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

<font color=black>'79 - 406 TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>See it at---&gt;http://www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

2. JimmyDie6.2

JimmyDie6.2 1/2 ton status

ya, everyone have a real healthy and fattening turkey day........js

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, happy Thanksgiving to all, after all we could be driving a (insert compact SUV of your choice here).

[​IMG]
    5,000 Pounds of American Rolling Steel

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

amen ya'll happy thanksgivin!

[​IMG] SlyDog [​IMG]

5. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Dittos!! Like Steve said, we could be driving yugo/hyundai SUV's in extremly cold countries, were you have to stand in line for bread. Happy Thanksgiving to all! (except gore's thugs)
    Just to remind y'all how gratefull we should be that we're not furd freaks. I called Chevrolet's customer service line this morning 'cause I need a paint code for Indigo Blue (my wife's Intrepid is getting a new paint job and I think it'll look better with this color). The gal who helped my was a real peach, she put me on hold while she found the code. Excellent customer service, which is very rare now a days. I know I'm rambling, I've got a four day weekend, miami-dade is not manually recounting, and I got a nice shot of LT1 Z28 adrenaline this morning. The grin is still on my face! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

It's not what you buy, it's what you build!

6. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Happy turkey day to all.. I'm thankful for lot's of things, Cheri, The Blazers, Hell.. all Blazers, Chevrolet, my Military friends. and this post..
    Okay.. no more rambling.. It's Turkey day and Cheri's B'day tomorrow.. [​IMG]
    Hope I can stay away from the computer for a few hours tomorrow..

http://www.rocko.coloradok5.com

7. gassman

gassman 1/2 ton status

I have so much to be thankful for and to all of you guys and gal's HAPPY TURKEY-DAY. Thank you to all for all your help. Hope everyone gets to see their loved-ones and they are in good health. Live on K-5 Blazers

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone at ColoradoK5......I plan on loading up on triptaphan ( sp. ? ) and watching the Minnesota Vikings kick the crap out of the Dallas Cowboys !!.... SKOL !!</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I'm thankful for American Steel molded into the rigs we love,thanks to the smell of gear oil,exahust and a campfire with the BBQ cookin some steak and slamin some beers[​IMG]
    I'm truly thankful for everyone here for the almost two yrs now that I found CK5 in helping me make my rig be all it can beeee!! Don't eat too much today and have an awsome evening!! Later [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    http://www.burt4x4.coloradok5.com

10. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Thankful for a blessed, FREE country. May God bless you and your families this weekend in all your travels.

blazen91
    Protect the land FOR the people
    <font color=red>Not FROM the people</font color=red>