Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Thanx Steve!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5 NUTT, Jul 9, 2000.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Steve...just got back from my Colorado vacation....the Why To K5 Run was a blast! Yes we all learned a few things about 4x4 in big numbers...lol..but it was great. Makes me wish i lived in Co. as the place is so darn green compared to Az....maybe someday! Proposed to my girlfriend of 5 years when i got back to grand junction on monday...gettin married there next year memorial day weekend....we are plannin on trying to move there in the future! Got 2 rolls of film to develop and load up to my site...will take a bit as i'm broke...lol!!! Gettin 2 carburated K5's to Co. and back kicked my butt....FI has been approved by the woman so maybe next time we all get together the alltitude won't kill me! Look forward to doin it again!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban

2. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Congrats Buddy.

3. stephan van leir

stephan van leir 1/2 ton status

I don`t know witch is better, you gettin` hitched or the EFI. Both sound like a magor change, so congratulations. As for moving to Colorado, come on up. We are filling up fast so you better get a move on. We can use a few more k5`s up there.

4. Balou

Balou 1/2 ton status