Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thanx

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by TDAWG1, Oct 10, 2006.

1. TDAWG1

TDAWG1 1/2 ton status Premium Member

First of all my family says thanx to those whom created BB. We had a BLAST! Second one of my few complaints is that we did not get to know enough people due to the fact that we were all a lil clickish or terratorial. Co boys w/CO boys Cali w/Cali.... you get the idea. But that being said we did meet some great folks from Zona and Cali even some Awesome guys from nothern CO that helped us out tremendously.
    The weather was amazing! I have never seen that much rain in MOAB before at once, the river was way high. Thanx to ORD for the AWESOME food YUMMY! And the many numerous day two trail repairs. Thanx to steve Storm Trooper and that guy in the yellow Blaze behind me on HELLS for the rescue, Sorry to the rest of you for the hold up, thanx Ervin and Shell for gettin my wife and kid out before the big plunge would have taken place if not for the above mentioned folks. HA!
    Thanx for all those with your patience with my daughter and her ear ache For those of you sleeping near in your truck sorry for the no flood warning when I created the in camp flood. HAHA To the new folks I met you all are awesome Alan your kids are the bomb man! So if you did not go I hope you go next year, if you have never been you must you must! To those that did go C-ya next year if not sooner. God Bless you all and I look forward to the pics to keep coming. If anyone has any pics of my rig hangin left on Hell please post it so I can see it, Love ya'll . I have more to say but i'll do that later.
    Peace!
    T-DAWG & FAM

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Thanks bud! We are really, really looking forward to next year. Hopefully we can hook up again maybe a little more centrally located for the both of us.:p:

You and your family rock and you'd best start planning to be beating off the boys who'll be chasing that doll of a girl of yours.

3. bp71k5

bp71k5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Thanks to you TDawg for letting us follow you and everyone else around showing me how it's done. If i didn't see your blazer driving up lyons back (baby version) I would never have believed it or tried it myself. I hope you guys had a safe trip back like we did. Take care.

I have a couple videos I'll try and post of your rig on fins-n-things.

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    No problem, glad to be of assistance.
    BTW, my name is Dave ( I forget more names then I remember)
    Glad you had a good time!
    Sorry, no pictures. I was kinda busy :D

5. TDAWG1

cool all of you are awesome and yes we had a safe trip home. Some big
    semi crashed or caught on fire and spilt some kind of dye but we were just routed around while hazmat cleaned up. Yes Alan can't wait till next year. please tell your wife to post up the pics she has. specially hells... you know the one. haha and any time brian C-ya guys and yes dave I did remember your name ha youll never forget mine have fun in Florida.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

What about them Oklahoma boys???????????????????:D :D :D

7. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Hotel and meals for 5 days---500.00

Diesel fuel for 2800 mile round trip from Houston--800.00

Chance to wheel Moab,,,Hang out with Dirk and his family and meet
    a bunch of great people from CK-5 ------PRICELESS

Moab Rocks!!!!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

8. TDAWG1