Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

...that feeling you'd give anything for...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ack, I'm in my dorm room studying for a chem exam that's supposed to take place in six hours and all I can think about is being back hunting in Wyoming.

There's something about being alone, just the outdoors, the cold wind, and me, nobody else but me. At the moment I could have my choice of parties to go to, go to bed, or just sit up and talk...but the only thing I can think about is sitting out in the middle of a sagebrush patch in solitude...nobody else but me.

I don't know, I'm a different person like that but all I want right now is solitude and nothing else. A good drink, a good cigar, and a stiff wind...and nobody else but me.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Yeah, sounds like me, I have a **** load of spanish hw to do for class tomorrow, a mid term in psych to study for, an english paper to write, and a movie to watch for my art class yet all i want to do is go wheelin out in BFE and sit around the campfire.

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I know the feeling. I had 5 classes today, and 3 exams! :eek1: Not to mention 1 tomorrow, and 1 friday. And all I can think about is getting the cage/tube doors/front locker in my K5 and wheeling it. :bow:
    -Harrison

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I know the feeling also. After class on friday, I'm heading home to get the beater truck. It feels great too. I don't feel like doing anything else besides going home to work on it. It's.......pure.

5. K5Chris

K5Chris 1/2 ton status

funny how those thoughts and feelings always seem to be the most apparent when youve got pressure to study or do work you dont want to think about. i know exactly what you're talking about.

heres a little motivation for ya.....

[​IMG]

6. spongeidys

spongeidys 1/2 ton status

all week ive had a serrious procrastination problem...i have a5 page research paper to do and if i dont do it ill fail english...so each night this week i tryed to start it at 5....i just sat...and stared at the screen from 5 to 11 only got a paragraph done since sunday...this is the worst its ever been >.<