Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

that list for shocks that was posted?? also placement and springs

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Jan 21, 2004.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Sep 27, 2002
    I spent darn near an hour trying to find that, it was posted a few weeks ago, any body have a link or have it.

I need to replace the rear as I murdered rancho when my frame gave up.

Also, since I need longer shocks, and I am tired of them being a limiting factor, what are people doing to go big?

I am decideing not to invert them, I think the only option is to go through the floor? similar to zacks set up.

I am picking up 63's today for 30 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif so I want to start getting every thing rounded up before I bother to start on this.

I imagin I will have a future post on horable axel wrap /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I now will have 57's and 63's so I need to choose. Any ways, thanks in advance, I just want to start gathering ideas so I can do this right /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I figure while I am waiting on a motor sollution I can solve other issues while the blazer is down, or I may waite I while seeing aas how I have alot to do as it is /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
  2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Sep 3, 2002
    I am going to run 14" travel Bilstein 5150s. However I am going to get my suspension work all done first to figure out how it will work and how much travel I have going.