Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

That officer almost killed me!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 2, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Sitting at an intersection in the turn lane, pulling forward slowly but sharply watching the sheriff across from me in the go straight lane... Light turns green, I pull out a little ways, he pulls out halfway and stops, turning on his left turn signal... So figgering he's gonna turn (from the wrong lane on top of that) left, I start to make my turn, and he turns off his signal and flies by me... good thing I was paying attention or the county would be buying itself a new patrol car /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Cops do the darndest things!

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

cops are retards that can't get along with other retards. so they pick on us!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

A few years ago a cop T-boned my friends S-10. The cop wasn't watching what he was doing and ran a red light.

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Downtown I was crossing the road the light was changing and this cab ran it (barely did so) and then the crosswalk lit up for me to go... anyhow I go walking out and butthead cop goes flying after the cab. Yeah he ran the light the cab, but the cop almost hit me. I yelled at him you freaking moron what is wrong with you? All he did was pull the cab over and get out and look back at me like whatever.... too bad he didn't nail me.... Stephanie Police Department has a nice ring to it.... anyhow I hear ya.... some time some of them are jerks...

6. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

The other night we were crusing in my buddies s-10, doing the speed limit, and a cop decided to make a u-turn and pull in front of us, WITH NO LIGHTS ON. Not even his headlights. We almost didnt see him in time. We jammed on the brakes, just barley miss him, and he makes another u-turn and heads back in the same direction he was in the first place, still with no lights.

Dan

7. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Cop killed a friend of mine when I was in high school. He came flying up the road at an estimated 75mph on a road with a 40mph posted. No blues. Through an intersection Slight hill that at reasonable speeds would not be an issue. Bud turned left to go into a gas station before the intersection and the cop got him. Sent the car 200 feet down the road sideways and rolling before it hit a guardrail that stopped it. Killed my buddy in the passenger seat. Put the driver in a coma for 4 weeks. Cop got away scott free because the driver blew a .02 (.08 is chargable in the state) he was under age.

8. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Damn.. some scary stories. I almost got hit by a fire engine a couple years ago. I was driving in the slow lane,and the engine came out of the fire house with no lights on. Pulled out right in front of me. I slammed on my brakes,and the engine just kept on going..

9. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

This is the problem I have with cops...wrote it a few days ago in another post and just copied it...

I definatley have a problem with law enforcement. Down the street some kid on a skateboard was holding onto an Explorer and now he's in the hospital, not sure what happened. This was about an hour ago. This street is pretty wide, and there was a police car, and then the Explorer double parked next to it. The speed limit is 30, and I rolled by at about 20 as I hear the cop yell at me "Slow down!" I know he was under a lot of stress and he has a hrad job, but that just pissed me off a lot. I stopped my trcuk got out and asked him why I need to slow down when I'm goin 10 under and doing it safely. He just said "get back in the car before I write you a ticket for endangerement." I feel pretty stupid cause I yelled at a cop, but I'm sick of those people. They are on the biggest power trip of anyone and they just like to push around teenagers. I told him that if it was my dad who drove through there at the same speed, I know he wouldn't have yelled at him and he just told me to leave. I'm sorry but I really hate the cops in thise city. All they do is harass us, pull us over and search our cars or check for drunks and crap when we aren't doing anything wrong. I think it is total bullshit. Sorry if this isn't really the topic of your post, I didn't really read the whole thing. Just wanted to vent.

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

LA LA LA, ----------->Bubba Ray keeping his trap shut on this one.

11. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

lol... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

12. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

nice job BRBoudreaux, I was just checking this post to see your reply- darn it, and nothing here !!

LOL
    Brandy /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just sitting here admiring the fact that we, as Americans have something so beautiful such as our Constitutional right of freedom of speech. I also recognize the fact that I spent a few years in a cute little camouflage uniform to defend that right and that no matter how f'n stupid and idiotic that person may be, they still have the right to have their opinion on something.

14. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Thank you for your service for our country, but I wonder how much of that constitutional freedom is still with us. For instance: The supreme court just this year said its ok to be jailed and strip searched for not wearing a seatbelt. The government is taking a cradle to grave approach to taking over our lives and the cops just play along with it. I am sick of all the comando wanna b's out to enforce at the barrel of a gun whether or not I wear my freaking seat belt or not. NO offence to you. I know police officers come in a variety of types