Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

thatk30guy

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazing86, Apr 9, 2001.

1. blazing86

blazing86 1/2 ton status

Wes,
    I have tried to reach via email but you will not respond to me. I still want the rear d60 and willing to pay 1500 for it. If you still do not want to sellthis to me please let me know. I will have o look somewhere else. Until i get a rear axle my blazer in inoperable. I have waited for a week now with no reply. If i still do not get one, i guess ill start looking elsewhere.
    thanks
    kyle

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Sorry for the delay. There is too much hassle with a D60 rear and ARB. Since my prices I quoted on the site were for a D44 and 14FF only. When you get a D60 involved, the parts, such as the ARB and compressor, run the costs up alot more. With the cost going higher than a simple 44/14 rebuild, this creates too much confusions especially over email and internet, that I have to decline on the job. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Why not go to a 14 bolt sf. You should be able to find one cheap. I think they came in 6 lug also.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html>http://jamonline.homestead.com/fromthegroundupK54x4/89Jimmy.html</A>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>