Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

That's my boy.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Oct 10, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

That\'s my boy.

So it's after work and dinner and such and I want a snack.
    Deep fried burritos. yum.
    The boys want one.. I make em.
    I go to grab another beer and catch Jake dumpin a bottle of Tabasco on his.
    I went into a if ya don't like it yer eatin it routine and he showed me the bottle and said it's ok it's the mild one. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Re: That\'s my boy.

I try that routine too, but it doesn't work so well on my 3yr old. I gotta wait a few more years.

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifmy son had his first fried balogna sandwich tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. boggerless

i just remembered ,yesterday my three year old son was was playing with his geo traxx and the train got stuck,he grabed the remote and said WTF? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

every time my boys curse, I get the evil eyeball from my wife /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. boggerless

my wife laughed at first then looked like she was gonna kill me. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

the last time it happened it went something like this
    Evan"[censored]"
    Melinda"MATT!!!"
    Me" WHAT???"
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i know,man iknow.WHAT?he calls JR the paint truck cuz he helped me paint it,but he calls the super duty the F**KIN TRUCK???? i don't know were that came from.probably the wife cuz the $576.00 a month payment is cutting into fixing the house money. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

9. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i just remembered ,yesterday my three year old son was was playing with his geo traxx and the train got stuck,he grabed the remote and said WTF? /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife and I were talking about something and I said "I'm pi$$ed" outta of the background I here my boy say "I'm pi$$ed too". lol. I turn around and said what? He started pointing at himself and said it again, "I'm pi$$ed toooo".
    I'm crack'n up now just thinking about it. Oh yeah we were at an ice cream joint the other day and I said "I'm freezin my kahunas (MS) off" and he said "I got kahunas too". He then goes on to let me and the wife know that "daddy has biggg kahunas and I got lil kahunas" LOL, kids are great. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

thats awesome, I cant wait to have a few little'uns runnin around.

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i rember when my little bro was little 3-4 yrs. old he used to drink my dads beer all the time, my dad stopped asking him to go get beers cause by the time they got to him theyed be half gone /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif He stopped drinkin when he got a hold of a can my dad had been using as a Ash try, took a big swallow and he was done with beer after that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif