Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The 6am honking jack@$$

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jul 26, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Ive just finished and 50 hour week, and wanted to sleep in ( what was I thinking ) its 6am andc Im having a nice dream about using a plasma cutter /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and I begin to hear a honk, well everytime i hear this honk, my dream gets messed up and the k5 im cutting on turns into a crappy school bus /forums/images/graemlins/mad.giflike i wanna have a bus dream /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif well, after like 30 minutes i begin to wake up and realize some fawkin raghead across the street has been laying on his horn, too lazy to go knock /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    So everytime i get up, he happens to drive off /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif so i go back to sleep. then he comes back, well by 7:30 he starts again, and i get up, and he leaves, so i wait. eventually he comes back AGAINNN /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and i walk over and ask him whats the problem, and he says its too cold to go knock ( its 70 degrees ) so i nicely informed him that if he honked again id fabricate a rectal alarm device that will be installed for free in a matter of 3 seconds, he said " HUH? " so i nicely replied " that means ill shov e that horn up your ass, and the car too if you wake me up again with your horn .... and it will take 3 camels to pull it out "
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

My neighbor used to do that too. He'd go warm up his truck and honk for his kids when he was ready to go. He did this every day at 6:00 am. so one day his fawkin horns magically stopped working thanks to the help of my good pair of snips... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    KINKY, means using a feather. PERVERTED, means using the whole chicken

[/ QUOTE ]

your allright for a new guy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

there's some bitch that used to do that here, right as i walk out the front door for work..so i would just hollar "shut the [I love Jeeps] up" and she would...until the next day...finally she died or got shot, who cares shes gone..

5. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i nicely informed him that if he honked again id fabricate a rectal alarm device that will be installed for free in a matter of 3 seconds, he said " HUH? " so i nicely replied " that means ill shov e that horn up your ass, and the car too if you wake me up again with your horn .... and it will take 3 camels to pull it out "

[/ QUOTE ]

hang em with the towel thats around his head......

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that means ill shove that horn up your ass, and the car too if you wake me up again with your horn .... and it will take 3 camels to pull it out "

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I'm talk'n about. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Do you have a paintball gun ??? I'm not saying to do anything, but HINT HINT

8. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm not saying to do anything, but HINT HINT

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif see, you have redeemed yourself with that comment /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

see, you and me think A LOT alike.
    BUT you have a LOT bigger tollerance for things like that.

here is a VERY short list of things anyone can do to PISS me off quick, fast, and in a hurry. not in any particular order ethier

call and try to sell me something. if i wnt it, ill come see you.

knock on my door trying to sell something. "NO SOLICITING" is on my house in 2 locations. and it still happens. BAD JU JU

call me while i am eating. now, this is not something that is your fault, especialy since i eat at odd times. so i will take out anger on you for my own reasons.

HONK YOUR HORN INSTEAD OF GETTING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN CAR!
    its in caps because it is the subject. it however is not at the top of the list.

i can keep going, but this will do for now.

i am a verry sarcastic, RUDE, snide, one wayed tall skinny fuk with a BIG mouth who will let you know JUST how i feel when you do any one of the above listed things. and it normaly only takes one or two times of it happening and then you got a 6'3'' tall fast moving, yet even faster to insult you lanky screwball comming at you pissed off as all hell and ready to make you cry.

if the sh!thead does it again it takes a pair of pliers and 15 seconds to remove the one wire that activates the horn. on most cars theese days they are right behind the grill and it is easily done.

belive me, send him out this way his car wont drive again.
    Grant

10. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

you are lucky, I get the asshats at 2am

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

and you pt up with it? if i ever come through san jose ill let ya know. maybe i can take care of it for ya.
    Grant

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I wouldn't have had the patience for that Rob. I would have called the cops after the first time and told them a nut-case is circling like a stalker and honking at little children. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. uglychevyZZ4

you mean that youd have said:

[ QUOTE ]
    a nut-case is circling like a stalker and chasing little children with his pants down, and is weilding a gun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

There ought to be a section in driving school (do they even have that in our schools now?) about how to properly use your horn. It wasn't put there to be used as an extended door bell. It was not put there to be used to let people know how pissed off you are that you are not moving fast enough for them. As far as I know it was put there to get the attention of good looking women... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I used to live on a corner lot. This fawktard used to drive by at 4 am in his riced Civic. He's rev his motor like mad till he saw my light go on or the curtains open and he'd drive off. One night I went to sleep with the window open and the curtains cracked and my pellet gun loaded and waiting. He started revving again and I jumped up, grabbed the gun, and shot out his passenger side altezza taillight. He never even noticed because he kept sitting there revving till I turned the light on. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif He never did it again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

people do that all the time here in my apartments /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fawking lazy bastards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif