Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The angry american... (post election bullsh*t - NOT CK5 specific)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Topdown, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

(Please keep in mind this post is not directed specifically at the members of CK5)

What the ****... the election is over:

Democrats - Quit Bitching... Bush won. It wasnt an overwhelming victory but it doesnt matter, shut your pie hole and support the Pres, the troops and the country. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Republicans - Shut the **** up. Bush won. No one needs to read or hear about how bad Kerry WOULD or COULD have been... it aint gonna happen, stop fawking talking about it. Other countries might not like our returning president, but then again every country that is free enough to criticize us for our voting has that freedom because of us... everyone knows it, them, us, our children. Spend your energy on supporting the returning Pres, our troops and the U.S of A /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Liberals - Get the **** over it. Stop being whiney buttholes and move on to your next "cause" - you know... save the whales, end slavery, save the trees. Mostly, keep your brain dead anti-conservative sh*t to yourselves... Not everyone that voted for Bush is a Republican and not everyone that voted for Bush is a Conservative... some of us just wanted the right guy for the job and between the two, made the best decision available.

Conservatives - Shut the **** up about the media bias. Quit whining about the liberals this and the liberals that... not everyone that voted for Kerry was a Liberal or a Democrat. Not every social program is worthless, some actually do have value (not all, probably not even most, but some). Not everyone that criticizes the Pres. is a liberal.

Cant we all just move the hell on with life? Bush won. Kerry showed that he could be a gracious loser. Bush showed he could be a gracious winner... Now can we get back to the business of every day life?

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Re: The angry american (post election bullsh*t)

I thought we pretty much did...

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    What the ****... the election is over.

Democrats - Quit Bitching... Bush won. It wasnt an overwhelming victory but it doesnt matter, shut your pie hole and support the Pres, the troops and the country. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Republicans - Shut the **** up. Bush won. No one needs to read or hear about how bad Kerry WOULD or COULD have been... it aint gonna happen, stop fawking talking about it. Other countries might not like our returning president, but then again every country that is free enough to criticize us for our voting has that freedom because of us... everyone knows it, them, us, our children. Spend your energy on supporting the returning Pres, our troops and the U.S of A /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Liberals - Get the **** over it. Stop being whiney buttholes and move on to your next "cause" - you know... save the whales, end slavery, save the trees. Mostly, keep your brain dead anti-conservative sh*t to yourselves... Not everyone that voted for Bush is a Republican and not everyone that voted for Bush is a Conservative... some of us just wanted the right guy for the job and between the two, made the best decision available.

Conservatives - Shut the **** up about the media bias. Quit whining about the liberals this and the liberals that... not everyone that voted for Kerry was a Liberal or a Democrat. Not every social program is worthless, some actually do have value (not all, probably not even most, but some). Not everyone that criticizes the Pres. is a liberal.

Cant we all just move the hell on with life? Bush won. Kerry showed that he could be a gracious loser. Bush showed he could be a gracious winner... Now can we get back to the business of every day life?

[/ QUOTE ] Welcome to the lounge where you're welcome too talk about almost anything you'd like too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

post edited... I wasnt talking about YOU or US here in the lounge. Just people (the world) in general.

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    post edited... I wasnt talking about YOU or US here in the lounge. Just people (the world) in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understood.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I hear ya.

7. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

well said /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I concur, well said...but what fun is there in NOT stirring the pot? Actually I am SOOOOO glad this election is over. I was getting quite tired of the politics (and I heard more than my share of the other sides views-trust me!). Anywho... <font color="red">GO KC!! </font>

9. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What the ****... the election is over:

[/ QUOTE ]

Please dont tell me you think political debates are over or even going to slow down with the election over. If so you are going to be very dissappointed. Conservatives havent changed, Liberals havent changed and fence riders havent changed. Nothings changed since the election, even the Presidents not changing. All the political hubub that was before the election will still be out there today, tomorrow and next year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

WORD /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    not everyone that voted for Kerry was a Liberal or a Democrat.

[/ QUOTE ]

If not, they're hipocrites, which is worse than being a liberal IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
    Not every social program is worthless, some actually do have value (not all, probably not even most, but some).

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ. All social programs are worthless.

[ QUOTE ]
    Not everyone that criticizes the Pres. is a liberal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[quoteNow can we get back to the business of every day life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, yes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

(I allready said all I'm going to say about the election) see the "Ill gloat just once" post! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif