Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Annilation in Norman is over

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<font color="red">HEY RED WANKER FANS!!!!! </font color> Who did y'all say was gonna win? Huh? Huh?

2. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

anyone in oklahoma probably shouldn't come across the border any time soon.... congrats I guess, don't know where our team was but obviously they weren't in norman.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Even though that was a whuppin, OU's defense stepped up big time tonight. Kingsbury looks like he has talent, just played on the wrong night.

4. TITAN

TITAN 1/2 ton status

You know I hate to say anything about an Okie whoppin the hell out of some Texans, but you know a friend of mine just happen to do that at the North Texas Street Car Shootout in Denton. In an old, wore out Camaro. Here are a few pics of it, I will find that darned Ol' link to that page around here somewhere, announcing Oklahoma a winner again. Funniest part about it was when the announcer told them, "not only did he out run you guys, but he ran away from you guys." I guess that means you guys race bought like you play football. *LOL* /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't want to hear anything about it being a race car; he drove it to Loves to get lunch! It is fully streetable.

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Seems the Wanker fans are being a bit quiet, eh BR?

<font color="red">GO SOONERS ! </font color>

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Must've had some kind of hangover after playing the games of their lives last weekend. Almost looked like the Huskers showed up. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

OU's defense looked really good last night. They played smart and geez, they are fast.

Did you see the flea flicker? That receiver had the DB beat, the DB almost caught him if his own guy hadn't blocked him out.

I wonder how high Griffin will go in the draft.