Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the battle begins...(NP205 PTO auction) (UPDATE!!!)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Feb 5, 2003.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i'm trying my hardest to win this thing. HOPEFULLY i'll get it if one of you crazy mofo's don't outbid me. so DON'T BID, PRETTY PLEASE!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

NP205 PTO

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

Re: the battle begins...(NP205 PTO auction)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

SOME SPOOK BEAT ME!!! I had my max bid set at $250, and with 3 seconds left, he bid $255. Stupid mofo. If I ever see this guy there's going to be some furniture movin'! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

Should try to bid odd no {256--101}or such.Have got stuff several times for the extra dollar. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Ivve got one of them on my truck. along with a ramsey 8000lb pto winch! Its bad a$$!!I was out one time gettin a load of wood and on the way in i had to cross a samall stream (realy no big deal) but then cumin back through, the truck made it through no prob but the trail sank in the mud like a frakin rock. It was just me and my buddy Tom(he was sh!tin has pants, he thought we were done for) so i just told him to run the cable out to a big tree about 30 feet in front of us. Pulled the lever on the winch pulled the pto cable put it in drive and watched the truck pull it self out wile i fineshed off the coffe (what a KODAK moment!) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I would'nt give that thing up for nuthin!

5. Sundowner

Sundowner Newbie

I'd be amazed if a new PTO cost $255. I got quoted $240 for a brand new PTO for a NP 241 from an online dealer. ptospecialites.com? I think

6. BigOrange90Jimmy

New for the 205 is $284 from PTO Hydraulics

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

So THAT'S what that rectangular blanking plate on my NP205 is for!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'm a slow learner, I guess.......

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I'd personally much rather spend the extra $34 to get a brand new unit that will come with directions and gaskets and any other little stuff that might be needed for the installation. It's often those little details that make installation a total pain in the a$$. I'd gladly pay the extra $34 to have a one-stop-shopping experience. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Also the new style Muncie PTO have been redesigned to make them easy to check the backlash on installation.

10. mplogic

mplogic 1/2 ton status

Dude! You got sniped. Gotta watch those auctions in the last minute or so. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. BigOrange90Jimmy

The new one has an 1.25 output shaft and even comes with the cables and stuff to engage it. I'm glad I lost the auction now. I'm going with something new.

12. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Kewl!!! Now then, don't ya feel better! The sniper screwed himself! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif