Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The bear and the rabbit. *JOKE*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Sep 11, 2002.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

One day, a bear and a rabbit were walking through the wooods. They came upon a mouse who was caught in a trap. So they set the mouse free. As it turns out, this was a magical mouse, and he granted them both 3 wishes. So the bear goes first. "I wish all the bears in this forest were female, except me." And so it was, all the bears in the forest were female except him. Next is the rabbit. "I want a helmet!" The mouse looks at him funny, but grants his wish. The bear wishes again. "I wish all the bears in this country were female, except me." And so it was, all the bears in the country were female, except him. The rabbit wishes again. "I want a moped!" Again, the mouse looks at him funny, but grants his wish anyway. So now for the bear's last wish. "I wish all the bears in the world were female, except me." And so it was, all the bears in the world were female, except him. Now for the rabbit's final wish. The rabbit strapped on his helmet and hopped on the moped and as he fired it up, he said, "I wish that bear was gay," and rode off.

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

LMAO!!!!!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

That's just wrong, I don't think I can bear it I'm laughing so hard. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif