Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The best morse code training program I've found...

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by rebelk5frk, Jul 26, 2003.

1. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

The best morse code training program I\'ve found...

I've been trying to brush up on my morse code and ran across this handy dandy program. It's good for beginners or people wanting to increase their code speed. Goes all the way up to 50wpm /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It uses the "Koch" method which reportedly is better than other methods used to learn code.

Also has some features to help you be able to copy code with real world type conditions...various levels of noise, warbling sounds, QRM, varying speed, etc.

Check it out here

This program rocks.... and it is FREEWARE! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Re: The best morse code training program I\'ve found...

Sweet! Thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. rebelk5frk

rebelk5frk 1/2 ton status

You're welcome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TK5

TK5 1/2 ton status

I did my code with CodeQuick, cost some money but it worked for me especially when learning the 5, improved my my 20 wpm.

That other program is very good also to maintain or improve the code. And it is free.