Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The big brown truck stopped by the house! with a question at the bottom

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Aug 14, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

4" BDS Lift kit with ORD Greaseable shackles/bushings, Disconnects, zerorates, and all the extras!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    more pics at my site

Also, I have a 12bolt rearend I'm regearing, its a direct bolt in, it came out of my 84 blazer. Has front and rear setup shocks that bolt right in. Bad thing is the axle is not factory for the 84 it was a replacement. I need to know Napa Numbers for bearings and stuff OR I need to know an application for this 12bolt so I can order parts. Also need the part number for the 10-12bolt conversion u-joint.
    Thanks

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

You know if you didn't buy those springs that I was going to drive to his house and get them /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Hoping to get me one of those real soon! Oh, BTW, can you buy just front lift springs so you can use the Echobit shackleflip in the rear?

4. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    You know if you didn't buy those springs that I was going to drive to his house and get them /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You already got Greaseable bushings /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Cool! Too bad they did'nt screw up and drop that stuff off at My house! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats now get out there and get them on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Yeah, yeah /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif but I was after the springs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Wow looks like you got all the goody's in one sweep! As far as a 12 bolt just tell the parts counter its for a rear axle for a 78 Blazer , they had 12 bolts. Hope that helps. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. I guess this means you'll be lifted for Indy now !!! What about them tires you have been talking about?

10. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    congrats now get out there and get them on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as JeremyK5's Blazer is out of my driveway /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I think he's gonna have a funny post coming up...

11. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    I guess this means you'll be lifted for Indy now !!! What about them tires you have been talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

SUBFAN brought it to my attention my 32x11.5x15 Wrangle AT/S's come in a 35"er /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif SO, I'm looking at those, just need to find me some cheap 15x9 Rallies which I think I have a lead on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Man my credit card LOVES me /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyhow, sorry I never got back with ya on the Indy Hotel scene I haven't been back down that way and buddy never got ahold of me with #'s of the places around the fairgrounds /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

12. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Where did your friend find infor on the Goodyear AT/S's in a 35? Goodyear doesn't list them and niether does the tire rack...

13. I'll prolly motel 6 it or something cheap !! I found one for $55 a night for the four of us so that'll work !! Thanks

14. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Where did your friend find infor on the Goodyear AT/S's in a 35? Goodyear doesn't list them and niether does the tire rack...

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH, I KNOW! I was really PlSSED OFF when Subfan told me he picked up 35x12.5x15 AT/S's.... I was like HEY! THEY DONT MAKE THOSE, they are not on their site and the goodyear place does not show a record of them.
    WANTING SO BADLY to believe him I started calling around. Finally Sears said yep 189.95 each and they have to be ordered /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif WOOHOO (damn subfan got his for 105$ a tire though /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif) ( /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyhow, they are there, you just have to find someplace to order them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    Honestly the 35" AT/S is the reason I'm lift my Blazer. I like my 32x11.5x15, I didn't want to go to a 33" tire because that would be too much for 3.08's (the 32's are pushing it on the highway at 80), I didn't want to regear for a 1" taller tire.

SO! Replacing 32" tires $600
    Finding out about 35" AT/S's
    $800 tires
    $650 lift
    $300 gears
    at 5.9% interest for 6 months, PRICELESS /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (insert finished picture here)

15. jjlaughner