Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The BIG one

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfiremank5, May 1, 2005.

1. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

How 'bout that crash today at Talledaga? Talk about nowhere to go..

What a mess... they just about turned, turn 1 into a "real blacktop" with all the skidmarks. :p:

I was sure doing my part to try and will Mikey around Gordon. :D I wanted to see him keep that lead... and he was doing his part to keep it too, but it didn't last long. :(

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Gordon wins AGAIN :woot:

3. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I HATE Jeff Gordon. i was hoping Jr. would have done better, but thanks to Jimmie, that ruined any chance of a top 5

4. gmcjimmy88

gmcjimmy88 1/2 ton status

Whether you like Gordan or not, you have to admit he had one heck of a car. Nobody could get around him unless they had help but yet he could pass on his own. A great race either way!!!

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Jimmy Johnson needs to be taken out and beaten w/ a stick, he caused 2 big ones. I dont care what DW was trying to do yest, and pin it on jr, watch the replay, johnson came up on the 4 car. Then johnson caused the 2nd one that took out jr. Bah. ANd then to top off the crappy day gordon won....:mad: :mad: :mad:

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

That was an awesome race. They all ganged up on Gordon and Waltrip got around him.......but Gordon had the car and the skillz and left them in his dust! :saweet: :saweet:

The big one was pretty crazy wreck.......CRUNCH! :doah: :doah: :doah:

7. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Thanks Chris, you took the words right out my mouth....

8. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

yeah, I do agree that Gordon had a great car.

I was trying to spot for the #15 when he took the lead.. but for some reason he couln't hear me.. :crazy: ;)

My wife seemed to hear me fine.. :grin:

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Gentlemen, let's remain calm in the storm..............

First, Jeff Gordon still sucks.

You cannot lay the blame for the wreck entirely on Johnson or Junior. Clearly, you could see that Junior bumping Wallace, slightly turning Wallace, and at the same time the rear of Johnson's car wiggling like it did caused the entire thing. I'd say that if Junior had remained patient and not put his car into that cluster****, it wouldn't have happened. But final analysis, wrong place, wrong time; all the stars and planets aligning just perfectly to cause that apolycalyptic doom that occured.

Second, Jeff Gordon still sucks.

Yesterday's race really showed something. The #8 team needs to get their act together. Here we have two teams that traded crew chiefs over the winter, and look at what the #15 is doing right now. Waltrip's old crew chief goes to the #8 and while showing moments of brillance, they are stinking it up. Junior can drive just like his dad, but that only takes a driver so far, they need to get the cars up to speed so he's not stuck in the middle like he was.

Thirdly, Jeff Gordon still sucks.

Those Hendrick boys have got their **** together right now. Gordon was looking like he had one of Junior's old cars out there, but like they said, he didn't have the Daytona car yesterday, he had an old one. In the past, Gordon has had unbeatable machines on the restrictor plate tracks, so has Junior. It would be nice to see those two, with their unbeatable machines show up on the same day to the same track. :D

And in conclusion, Jeff Gordon still sucks.

10. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

BRB, I'm unclear on one part, are you or are you not a fan of that whiner Jeff Gordon? :D :D :D :D

11. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: you are funny BUBBA.i was yelling for mikey also.yes it was a great race.#15 first place next weekend. :thumb: :saweet: :saweet: