Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

THE BIGGEST swap meet in the MIDWEST!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by thebigdaddyof2, Feb 27, 2003.

1. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

<font color="red">Mmmmm, swap meet...</font>

Anyway, just got the info today on the biggest swap meet in the Midwest, the annual Model T Ford Club Swap Meet &amp; Car Sale. It's scheduled to take place on Sunday April 27, 2003 at 6am to 4pm. RAIN OR SHINE at the UMB Bank Pavillion parking lot.

DO NOT let the name fool you. There is a little of something there for everyone. From car parts &amp; truck parts to whole cars &amp; whole trucks to antiques...and (one of my personal favorites) highly discounted Craftsman tools. Gotta love that lifetime warranty thing.

If you plan on being a vendor, you can rent a 19' x 18' spot for $30.00 (before April 12), $40.00 after! Vendor spots will go quick and WILL sell out.

If you plan on being a buyer only, get there EARLY! One year, I was setting up as a vendor at 5:15am and guys were looking at my stuff in the back of the truck with flashlights....no joke! Great deals are had early.....sometimes fantasic deals near closing as well.

Model T Ford Club
    PO Box 2251
    Florissant, MO 63032

See ya there!

2. ColAdo82K5

ColAdo82K5 1/2 ton status

WHERE IS IT ??? back in my home town of florissant or what ?

Blake

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Riverport parking lot, ALL of it.
    Just a 1/2 mile south of I-70 at the Earth City Expressway exit. Over 1200 paved vendor spaces available.

Of course, now it's called the UMB Bank Pavilion to all the out-of-towners to the STL.

4. racercrazy

racercrazy 1/2 ton status

Less than two miles from my house. I'll be there with bells on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif