Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Blazer if now full-floating.. thanks a ton..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by XHitman396, Jul 26, 2006.

1. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, finally got the14bff in after many hours of work, parts running, bleeding, and profanity fits.. I had no idea how much more there was to a full-floater than a 10 bolt; kinda took me off guard, but CK5 pretty much solved that problem. So basically i just wanted to thank all you guys for your step-by-step help, input, and knowledge. Literally couldn't have done it without ya'll (at least not in a weekend).. especially Anthony (divorced), who basically kept throwing free parts at me and offered more help than i could have hoped for..

Hell the worst part was having to make so many runs to the parts stores (kept giving me wrong sides/sizes of things, and not knowing what the hell i was talking about much of the time), and doing the new brake shoes/cylinders... friggin nightmare..

So thanks again.. next weekend: taking the front apart to get 8-lug all around :rolleyes:

2. bluehen

bluehen 1/2 ton status

Congrats!
    I like the play on words "thanks a ton"

Good luck with the new axles. I can't wait till I'm rockin' 1 tons.