Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Blazer is Coming Back!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chad, Oct 26, 2000.

1. chad

chad Registered Member

Hey guys!! Man, you sure can tell when you haven't visited this site in awhile, there were 17000 new posts in the main forum when I got here, that sure would take awhile to read!! Anyway, my Blazer should be running again soon!! You all remember when she threw a rod back like 6 months ago now, well, within the next two three weeks it will be on the road again, got the body parts to put on and then some paint and I'm good to go again!!! I'll have to get a K5 sticker to put in the window when it looks good!! Thank you guys for all of your support through everything and I look forward to all the help in the future!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Cruisin Taz in a 79!
    Chad

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Congrats on getting it fixed. Hope it turns out good.

90K5

3. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I thought that you gave up on that project and sold it, what happened???
    Is it the same Blazer with the changed out body or is this a different blazer that I never read about?
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>