Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The blazer is finnaly getting painted as i write this

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by blazentank, Jul 5, 2002.

1. blazentank

blazentank 1/2 ton status

Those of you who remember what my blazer has been through will be happy for me those of you who don't know just look at my webshots pictures. i will post pictures of the new paint job when i get it back next week. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Cool beans...what color?

3. blazentank

I'm getting it painted dodge viper red. It will look like the back half of my blazer does now.

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

What's wrong with the way it is right now?! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ahh yes ive seen your pics befor..man thats some nice paint on there already! how much does this cost you?

Bryan

6. blazentank

Ohh i don't know what's wrong with it now but as my mom would say it looks like a deck of cards. It is costing me about $1200 that is pretty cheap. I have to thank meanmudder b/c he gave me a free hood that was in great shape which helped lower the price on body labor b/c mine had hail damage he also sold me a np208 transfercase for $100 and gave me a 700r4 core for free he lurks around the for sale forums so don't be afraid to deal with him he is a great guy. i must remind you to an 18 year old with no job and still recovering from back surgery b/c of hearniated disk every cent counts.

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

wow yea i guess so! well im 16..and STILL trying to get a job ...lot harder than i thought. i want a job more than ever so i can save up the cash for another k5 or maybe a short box pickup. i like my blazer but its in sad shape in the floor. and i cant afford to put the cash into it. MAN though..1200..i guess its cheap..but hell i would have my neighbor spray mine for 50 bucks haha.wouldnt be no pro job but my dad had him do his box in his pickup and it came out pretty good..good luck man.. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Bryan