Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Blazer is never satisfied

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by justhorsinaround, Apr 6, 2004.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

So the Blazer was idlein rough here a while back and the brake idiot light kept comin on. So I replace the plugs and a new air filter and work on the brakes and all is grand with the world.
    I take Ole Wimpy for a test drive and the left turn indicator stays on while the lights are on and it doesn't blink. The right side blinks just fine but the left side is all messed up.
    Any ideas?? Thanks in advance and good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Doesn't that mean a bulb is burnt out ? I always thought it did if one side still flashes. But it doesn't hold true on the front side ones. Well we know fuse and flasher is good if other side works. Check all the bulbs its easy. Oh and does the flashers work all the bulbs? they have seperate flashers , but share the same bulbs. It just sucks to get one thing done and some other gremlin shows up . Hope ya get it done Allan. Im up if you want to chat . /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

it means a bulb is out on that side, front

i have one that is kinda iffy now, but its given me hell for over a year now...replaced a few bulbs and it keeps doing it, its either shorting out or bad wires

but uhm...yeah, it means bulb is out on that side, front