Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FatBoyBlazer, Jul 24, 2004.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif is all i can say, if you liked the first you'll like this one /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i dident like the first one i thought it was coll but all the fighting was choped togeather in the editing room, he dident fight anyone just re did swings and they chopped it all togeather, i do think this one looks good and want to see it...... mabey i can down load it for now then i ll go buy it later i hate going out to see movies lately /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ok.. the movie was good. the hell i recieved from the movie SUCKS!

until "The bourne Identity" came out NOBODY could prnounce my last name.
    beeorn,
    borney
    burn,
    thats what i would get on the phone or when someone TRIED TO PRONOUNCE MY LAST NAME.

now i get "like the movie" or "you should change your first name to jason" or "are you the bourne identity"

belive me, i will see the second movei.
    but if thats what it took for people to pronounce my last name right... I SHOULD GET SOME MONEY FROM THE MOVIE MAKERS OR SOMETHING....
    sorry, im a bit bitter about the subject.
    Grant BOURNE..... pronounced BORN!!!

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I really liked the first one, cant' wait to see the second /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

But is you real name "Webb"?

We saw it last night. I enjoyed it a lot. It's one of those movies where you become totally absorbed in it, and your mind never wanders. It is a "go see" movie.

[​IMG]

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    But is you real name "Webb"?

[/ QUOTE ]
    guess ill have to see the second one to get that?
    grant

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

good flick... only thing that was annoying was that the director chose to use the "jittery camera" effect a bit to much.

j

8. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    good flick... only thing that was annoying was that the director chose to use the "jittery camera" effect a bit to much.

j

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree

9. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Saw it last night, very good movie. I do agreee with the super bouncy hand held 1969 documentary camera effcts though!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    only thing that was annoying was that the director chose to use the "jittery camera" effect a bit to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

SUCK! It felt like a 3hour movie, its was so dark and jumpy I got a headache and I usually like dark movies...
    Nothing like the first IMO. Carried a story line and had some good twists but it ended at the same point the first one did... I wont go the 3rd one unless it gets some killer reviews.

I'd give it a SO-SO rating and say wait till it comes out on video or maybe even HBO.

So is it just me or does anyone else wonder why he had a fever in the begining of the movie? He kept saying he had a headache but I think he was actually sick and never really touched on it again in the movie... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

11. bowtiebstrd

bowtiebstrd Registered Member

i agree with the camera effects. the first one, the action scenes were a little more "pulled back", encompassing the action and the surrounding environment. in this one, they were too tight and sped up so you really couldn't tell what the h3ll was going on -- just that you were starting to get a headache.

all in all an awesome flick, and i will definitely be buying this one on dvd when it comes out.

12. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

I was quite disappointed. Plot was lame. The first one was good, this wasnt that good. Nothing to see on the big screen or rent. I recommend it for cable subscribers.