Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Brit's hate their Gatsos!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Jun 12, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Evidence!!!

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Apparently.

3. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Hey, I knew there was a reason I liked the brits!

4. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

They've now mounted some 20+ foot up to stop the burning and painting. Some now have cameras watching the cameras!:crazy: And just near me they've spent £1000's putting armco barrier around them to stop people in big gnarly 4x4s throwing a chain around them and pulling them down.:D
    There was one on the way back from where I used to go shooting that had all bullit holes in it!:confused: :D

5. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Here its called "Photocop":mad:

here, they are smart enough to realize that if they leave them out overnight, the locals will have their way with them.

this thing made me laugh; using tires and gasoline to burn the things too funny!:haha: :haha:

Far be it from me to promote civil disobedience:rolleyes: I've often dreampt of this kind of mayhem, maybe a few more speeding tickets could push me past the point of reason.

some Laws were meant to be broken!

6. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't know how it works for you but over here we get 'points' and a fine when we get caught speeding. 3 points per offence. Accumulate 12 points and you lose your licence for a year!
    If you get caught doing over double the limit or over 100mph it's an instant ban no matter how clean your licence is.
    These cameras are supposed to be for safety but if they truelly were they'd be on residential roads where kids play....not on open 2 lane where there are no turnings, dwellings or business. They are just revenue collection devices.:mad:

7. BoondocK5

It's a point type system here too.

I remember a few years ago photo cop was ruled illegal, but something obviously happened, because their back with a vengance, I myself have never been caught by one, but I don't drive too much anymore, and when I do I take backroads and alleys to avoid the driving public.

I've always wanted to put a .308 round through the camera lense, or maybe catch one of our "trailers" with a big grappling hook, from the back of a big belly dumper, drag that sumbitch down the road till it was in pieces.
    Or better yet, just move overwhile driving the big truck and run right over the thing, just flatten it!

of course the flaming tire thing gets me all giggly too!

8. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

yea we have them here too. A bunch of people ripped them down with trucks and drug them around the city when they were first introduced.

9. BoondocK5

I've spent entirely too much time contemplating this mahem!:thinking: :thinking: :doah: :haha: :haha:

10. FOR MUD

FOR MUD 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Well that explains where all the flame throwers are going!!!