Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Burb is gone

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Oct 4, 2002.

I finally did it, the Burb is gone. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I traded for a 78 Jimmy tonight. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Its a sad day Harv...but I have to admit, thats a Jimmy you now have. Congrats!!

2. oatsk5

oatsk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

right on lets see it . /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. The pic is posted up in the garage forum I think. Didn't want to kill more bandwidth.

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Congrats, I know you've been trying to work a deal for a /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I can't wait to see what you turn the K5 into!

6. done deal !!! Now give me them axles and your TPI and I will be happier!!!

7. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

well congrats harv! I guess we won't be seeing you around here anymore /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I'm still dissapointed to see such a nice sub go /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif But your new /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifis pretty sweet lookin! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

where the hell are the other 2 doors? /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

<weep>

9. Hey wait a minute, I got ripped off !! I only have two doors now !! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

10. Thanks, I ain't going no where any time soon !! Subs and Jimmy's hang together

11. FLASHLIGHT76

Well now that you realize you got ripped off maybe you won't feel so bad about the burbs tranny goin south on the guy! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gifLoved the story though. You'll just have to paint some doors on there. Maybe you could do some trick half doors like the extended cabs have. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifThen you could be a k5sub! LOL

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I weep because I wanted your truck.....

<weep>

-Rich

13. The guy actually said it would be up for sale again in about 1 1/2 years. He is in college now and will be comissioned as an Army officer in about that time and won't want to drag it around with his other toys.

14. Aaron,
    I think you might be missing a part or two upstairs in the brain department. You are too funny !! I told the wife last night that this wasn't my last BURB, we'll need a nice big tow rig in a year or two !! This was her reaction to that /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif another /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif I thought you wanted a /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif I am /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif !! Women !!

15. FLASHLIGHT76

Yeah that's a roger in the brain department!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifcan't help it must make people laugh, /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif