Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The calendars are on the way!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Early this morning, a lonely UPS truck left the Helena, Montana customs holding area. Stashed away somewhere on board was a box full of "Girls" and "Rigs" calendars, heading towards Littleton, Colorado.

Anyhow, my job here is done. Thanks to everyone who stepped up and sent in a pic for consideration. Without our brave and lovely models, the "Girls" calendar wouldn't exist. Also, a big thanks to nvrenuf for doing all the grunt work on the "Rigs" calendar- his efforts saved Kim and I a pile of work. Thanks, brother!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Lastly, I'd like to thank all the members who offered support and kind words and did what they could to support the calendar project. It ended up being quite a success, and made all the work involved well worthwhile.

Until next year........ /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

Thank's for all your hard work. I can't wait to get my five caladers, and take down the stupid import car calader I have at my desk. You can count on my order next year again.

Thanks again,
    Lucas

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Good man...and woman /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

<font color="green"> I want to thank Mr &amp; Mrs CanmoreK5 for getting this all done!! We all owe you a tremendous THANK YOU! because without y'all putting these together and then giving Grand Master Fox the hook up to help out the site!!

YOU TWO ROCK!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

THANK YOU!!</font> /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Can Can

Well, they made it to Salt Lake City. They should be to Steve within a day or 2.

6. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

Thanks for all the hard work. Can't wait to get mine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thanks to you and Kim. I can't wait until my two arrive. Again sorry for not being able to get a rig into either one. I just got all the parts and together 2 weekends ago. Got some pics Here

ASSuming you and Kim are willing to do it next year, would you be up to people sending in submissions now for next year. It would give people a chance to take pics when an opportunity presents itself, plus it would give you and Kim a better idea of how many submissions you will need as crunch time approaches.

Either way, thanks to everyone who put time and energy into it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

This is good , I just ordered the Girly one , already ordered the rigs one . I can't wait /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thanks for all the hard work Paul, can't wait to see them myself.

10. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Thank you sir, can't wait to get my calendars. I bought one for my garage and one to put in the optimal place to piss off the wife, as yet to be determined.

11. Can Can

Thanks guys!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The box of calendars left Salt Lake City this morning at 9:00 AM....... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

12. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thanks you two for the hard work. I was wondering, what rigs made it on the calendar? I didn't get a chance to get one and wasn't even sure if it was street, tubes or what.
    I think I remember putting a pic up but never heard anymore about it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. I'm going to kick myself if my truck was in it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif.
    I wish I could get mine before I take off next week.
    Thanks again, Dave /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Thanks you two for all your hard work in getting these printed out for us. I got some of last yrs and am waiting for the ones I ordered this year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I'm still waiting on mine!! I thought you said I'd get mine first /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

15. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

They just came in, I will try to get them ready to ship by Monday. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Kewl....Can't wait, thanks all!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

17. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I visited CK5.com World Headquarters and had a sneak peak at the calendars /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.