Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Can man was hammered.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CustomChevy, Dec 23, 2006.

1. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

and I missed it :\

le sigh, stupid bars, why must you be so entertaining.

2. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Nice Ode to the Frenchies:D

Ira

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

The biggest hangover for Paul,is to go all through these post's today...err tonight. :haha: :haha:

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Laugh all you want. After I'm done puking at how sick and twisted this whole thing is, CK5 will be a memory. Knowing that young kids ,who have literally nothing, are sending in cash to cover a focking loser's debt makes me ill. I'm not joking.

I have better things to waste my time on. And getting "justifying" PMs doesn't fit into that category. :deal:

It's been coming for a while. And this was the last straw.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im glad to see you think someone with cerebral palsy is a looser and a waste of skin to quote you:mad: :mad:

6. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I give a fock. Where were you when Rene was out of work for 6 months? Where were you when Firefighter184 lost his brother? Where were you when my wife was driving 120 miles a day to get to work 5 days a week and I was basically raising the kids by myself?

And now you come in with a bull**** story about your dad needing cash. Notice how the truth came out after I pressed you for it? You lied, plain and simple, and only told the truth after being asked for the TRUE story. You should be ashamed of abusing the generosity of CK5ers...........:deal:

Regardless, you win. I resign as of now because I'm sure my actions tonight will be considered reason for dismissal.

I'm not joking when I say that I feel physically ill knowing that young members have sent you cash because of your smoke and mirror show. Had eveyone known the real story, I wonder if you'd have 1K in your Paypal account right now. BTW, if my brother was in trouble and NEEDED cash, I'd have the 3K in his hand in 24 hours. Is this because I'm rich? Nope. It's because family is more important than anything, even a stupid old truck.

Goodbye.

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you show me where i lied? and that stupid old truck is something that my dad and i built together and is very sentimental to me and my dad. i am sorry you think my story is bull if thats the way you feel i am sorry. like i said i am sorry to anyone i have offended asking for help. i am truly sorry that you feel this way and that i have pissed you off so much. i never in my wildest dreams though this would turn out this way. i am truely sorry for any trouble i have caused