Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the cat and alpha bits

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Apr 17, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

hmm i just now tried ot feed the cat alpha bits, but he didnt fall for it, guess he is not a 70's show cat after all

humm..

oh well,

now he is all hyper and wont chill out and quit running everywhere and stuff

not my cat anyways, hmm..

whats going on ?
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

My cats eat alpha bits /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

My cats eat about anything I feed them, they're not too picky. Potato chips and powdered donuts are poppular with them. [​IMG]

4. crawlink5

crawlink5 1/2 ton status

Give them a big bowl of egg nog and post their reaction the next day. Keep them inside though for the full effect...

5. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

my cat refuses to eat the dry cat food, but settles for dry dog food /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my cat refuses to eat the dry cat food, but settles for dry dog food /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha one of my families cats perfers dog food over cat food /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Give them a big bowl of egg nog and post their reaction the next day. Keep them inside though for the full effect...

[/ QUOTE ] I think I'll pass on that idea. They don't go outside, but no egg nog for them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I think I'll pass on that idea. They don't go outside, but no egg nog for them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yeah ill have to try that sometime ! neat! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

My cat only eats Meow Mix dry, soft Friskies treats, and crystal water. On occasion we'll give her tuna. She won't eat much else man made, but LOVES any darn critter she can get her paws on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

10. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    My cat only eats Meow Mix dry, soft Friskies treats, and crystal water. On occasion we'll give her tuna. She won't eat much else man made, but LOVES any darn critter she can get her paws on. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

This cat is a major bitch too, he forgot th mention this little fact /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

11. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    This cat is a major bitch too, he forgot th mention this little fact

[/ QUOTE ]

She just don't like you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    But remember she let your mom pet her /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

When my cats were kitten all we fed them why the wet catfood. So now that they're grown up we just give them dry food, so whenever someone opens something canned they run in and try to get some. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif