Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the cholonator, el gordo azul, cholicious. . .pics of my truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mr_fujisawa, Feb 24, 2004.

1. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

here's some pics of the current status of my truck. i can't help but laugh when i look at it. the front lift still needs to be done. was working until 4am on it so this is where i am at. maybe i should just leave it how it is? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    [​IMG]

you can view the rest of the pics here
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Heh I remeber when I had ONE front spring doen and drove it home, hahahahaha, dear god

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

well, less wind resistance = increased mpg /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Heh I remeber when I had ONE front spring doen and drove it home, hahahahaha, dear god

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i had a 2.5 hour drive home like that this morning from 4am-6:30am. finally finished installing and bleeding brake lines, sway bar disconnect, and swapping front hubs. was a very interesting ride to say the least. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif