Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the cops around here must be bored

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84k5, Apr 14, 2006.

1. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I got woken up to the sound of people beating the **** out of each other in the parking lot.:rolleyes: I think the time between me calling the cops to the time they showed up was about two minutes.:D They are outside in handcuffs now.:wink1:

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: that'll learn em.maybe there was more than one call?:laugh:

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Tell me about it. Last night, I was sitting here minding my own business at about 0200, working on my website when I hear what sounds like someone trying to take down a door with his fist.

I let my one dog in and look out the window and I see the f'n pigs are at the neighbors. So I got my ripped up, run from the pigs athletic shoes on and went over like WTF you donut eating dumbasses doing trying to wake up the whole f'n neighborhood?????????????????:mad: :mad: :mad:

Then I said, "What up yo? If I had my Glock forty, I'd put about ten caps in your donut eating asses!!!!!!!!!!! Don't come down to my hood when honest folk are trying to sleep or get their freak on with their old lady from the club!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then they told me how they'd been playing shuttle service to the jail all night long, making me feel bad that I was off, then as I was standing there with my partner, we noticed something hanging off the front of his car, so I took his flashlight over and noticed that the jackrabbit that he impacted with at 130 mph, thereby reconfiguring his front bumper, was still partially impaled between the crossmember and radiator and the head was about an inch off the ground. He told me that if his cats didn't dine on the scrumptous meal, he'd have a trustee remove it today.........................................

:haha: :haha: :haha:

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

dude
    you are so not awsome enough to carry a glock forty

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Er dude, did ya see that pic I posted awhile back that had the Glock .40 in it? That's the duty weapon of choice around these parts...........................:haha: :haha: :haha:

I just consider it my suppressive fire weapon so I can pull the even black rifle out:D

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

you keep it at home, as you are not badassed enough to carry it
    stand in awe of the glock fortie

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okay then, I'll just step back up to the old reliable then........................

[​IMG]

8. hack500

hack500 1/2 ton status

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Holy super dooper repost with absolutely no bearing on the current discussion:haha: :haha: :haha:

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

forty:rolleyes: If it doesn't rattle sheet metal at the range or make it feel like your nose will bleed, it ain't a gun:D

John