Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Countdown Begins - For those who get off the pavement!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

The Midwest Spring K5 Thing is in 2 weeks. Time to put down that remote control, get away from the keyboard and really start wrenching. We are going to rock Hot Springs!

We have many free prizes for the K5/GM owners attending. Should be a blast. If you want to join the fun, meet us at the Superlift ORV Park April 12th at 9:00am CST at the front gate - sign up on my website at www.mudzer.rockcrawler.com/mwsk5t_2003.htm

See you on the trails! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

All you wussies show up so I can Kick your Arse! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Some Bad @$$ rigs will be there ready to break some parts. My rig is a trailer queen so expect some major flogging coming from my way. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Let's get it AWN! /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif Bring what you've got and hope you brought enough.

Killer writeup to follow thanks to Steve at ColoradoK5. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Re: The Countdown Begins!

plug,plug,plug...

<font color="red">Midwest Spring K5 Thing 2003!</font>

Come on all you Midwest "Web Wheelers", let's get it started!
    <font color="blue">April 12 &amp; 13, 2003</font>

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Just heard that YellerBlazer will be attending this event. He was planning on going to Moab, but opted to change his plans.

Come see the Rockwell equipped K5 play in Hot Springs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Im bringing my cardboard and Duct tape to make that rig look a little more K5'ish. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

***shameless ribbing*** What do we have to do to get those Texan's to attend an event? Guess I need to add a free belt buckle shining kit to the prize stash. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif J/K

4. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Great news. It'll be great to see Steve and to run with THE Big Dog!