Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the crappy thread (no pun intended)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by iwaxmyjimmy, Feb 1, 2007.

1. iwaxmyjimmy

iwaxmyjimmy College web wheeler Premium Member

Ok, well here it goes. I meet alot of random people in the downtown area here in Greenville. Well I met this girl there last summer, we hooked up and I told her I'd call her sometime. Well she found me on myspace and it was a lil freaky, but I was like what ever Ill just hook up with her again.

Well she came over this morning and we did are thing and she got pissed off because I didn't want to cuddle afterwards. My cell rang, and the girl I'm kinda seeing told me she was coming over in about an hour. Well I told her that Becca is coming over so I would like for you to leave really soon. She got even more pissed and pitched a little b*tch fit and called me a jerk but stormed out.

So, I was happy that she was gone and so Becca wouldn't know about it. I haven't stopped laughing since she left, and I just started laughing harder because I got a text message a sec. ago tellin me to call her (Allison) sometime. This is some Jerry Springer stuff almost.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  2. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

I'm tellin ya, treat em like crap and they'll keep comin around. treat em good, and they'll treat you like crap. Makes no focking sense to me.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Yup, that's a problem all right. Hopefully you will rectify in the near future so my eyes will quit bleeding...................

4. iwaxmyjimmy

iwaxmyjimmy College web wheeler Premium Member

I'm starting to get the feeling bubba doesn't like me.

5. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

Equal opportunity hater.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's not that. I just don't have any appreciation for half illiterate writing that takes a slide rule, a set of Tarot cards and a return to 1988 to understand................:wink1:

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

So basically, you used this girl for a quickie, then threw here out so the girl you are dating wouldn't catch you, and it's now funny and a cool thing for you to do? Just checkin'.

John

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

That's about what I caught. I guess he hasn't heard of Karma, known by the name The Clap in the sex world.......................:haha:

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Did you feel it like a spidey sense :haha:

10. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Thats what I got out of it...

Now if they both knew about it then thats another thing but to do that behind someones back is one of the most disrespectful, immature, dishonest and downright wrong things you could do...

11. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Btw its not an age thing so dont say im only XX and playing the feild/ living life... Its a stupid excuse and does not justify those types of behaviors...

Its focked up, plain and simple

12. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

yup, I got no respect for people that cheat.. Wanna bang something else, dump the current one.. Not something to be bragging about...

13. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Agreed. Remember this in 20 years when your wife has someone else's pecker in her. Just tell yourself then that it's no big deal.

14. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I think ya'll looking too deeply into this, and incorrectly at this.... If I read correctly, he's not dating the Becca girl - hence, no relationship; and only FWB with the Allison girl - hence, no relationship.

If there is no commited relationship, it ain't cheating. Hell, I've done that many times in the past....it's called 'playing the field'. I'm playing the field right now! I think that's what he's doing. Ya'll can't bust his chops 'cause he's dabblin' around. I see it as a no-issue, go have your fun being single, brutha.

15. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Unless this "Becca" knows that he is sticking his pecker in other girls it's not cool. It's that simple.

16. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sheesh, guys.......... Y'all are totally missing the biggest point of this post!!!

[​IMG]

17. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

She must mean a little to you or you wouldnt care if she knew.So since you and this "Becca" chic are'nt in a committed relationship you would'nt have a problem with some other dude laying the meat to her:doah:.

Dude how old are you,all that's on there is kid's,perverts and pedafiles.I know it's supposed to a way to keep up with "friends" but the only "friends" I worry about keeping up with live here with me.

18. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I have to disagree. Thats like saying all 4x4 owner reck the enviroment:rolleyes:... I have a myspace and so do many members here. It actually does help me keep in touch with people....

19. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:haha: :bow: :haha: :bow: :haha: :bow: :haha: :bow: :haha: :bow: :haha: :bow:

20. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

Yeah I might have been a little narrow minded about that,but I have just never saw the need.