Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the damn thing wouldnt die

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Nov 30, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

so theres this squirrl thats been messing up the warehouse at work. today i caught him in a corner and stomped on him. he was still twiching and i really hated to see him suffer. i wanted to just break his neck but if he bit me that would have been bad(rabies and all). so i tried to just step on him hard enogh so he couldnt breath but that didnt work either. so i scooped his crushed body up in a dust pan, carred him to the hose, started to fill up the bucket thats there for this purpose. i shut the hose off and turned to grab him just in time to see him crawl under some pallets with his one good arm. he crawled in there just far enough i couldnt grab him. so he just lay under there twitching all day. i feel really bad. poor f**kin' squirrl /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

lol.. get the truck next time... do it quickly.... and i know you, your a big guy.. if you stopmed on me all day i'd quit twitching pretty quick /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

couldnt we have just left the poor thing alone? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

j

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

That's why man developed the 12 gauge.............. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

you murdering fawking bastard, I'm glad I met you and know how you really are or I'd be pissed...Now go find said varment and skin him out and eat him so he dosent go to waste... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

your right bubba, i got to take to my boss about carrying at work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, i swear boss, its for the squirrls!!

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you murdering fawking bastard, I'm glad I met you and know how you really are or I'd be pissed...Now go find said varment and skin him out and eat him so he dosent go to waste...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Damn it Fumes I couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif