Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Democratic Debate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SCJimmy, Jan 29, 2004.

1. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

Is in town at the Peace Center, and Ringling Brothers is at the BI-LO center. Wow, I have a choice of two circuses to go see /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

And, the network news folks have overrun our entire downtown /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think NASA could operate both of the Mars rovers with the equipment that's setup in a two block area down there.

Two big military cargo transports flew over this afternoon, so I guess the Pres. may make a stop soon as well.

Exciting times in South Cackey-Lackey
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wow, I have a choice of two circuses to go see /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif