Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The DL on finger nails

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Feb 25, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hate cutting my nails because i loose the ability to get the big ol ones cause there is no traction. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I just thought I'd let everyone get the image of me going two knuckles deep in my nose. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

whats wrong with that? doesnt everybody do it? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I got to thinking about it more last night and have come to a conclusion. If your a guy and your on the internet there is a sub concious delema.... what to do with your left hand. You can paruse all you want using the mouse (right hand) and occasionally typing (both). But 90% of the time the left hand has nothing to do. BUT there tend to be 3 things it ends up doing; the first being that it winds up in your nose trying to dig out some gold. The second is the protector and keeper of a beer. And third, but not the least important, is something that only happens on certain sites and for decensy will not be named.

4. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

No matter how short your nails are, the pinky always seems to come through. At least that is what I've found..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif