Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Dreamcycle Of The Unknown RJ

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Ooooh HPL reference...

Anyway, I fell asleep in front of the TV, and as always, it affects my dreams

The following was thanks to an episode of Law And Order

Ok, the eralist I can remember of it

I am switching between the perspectives of the animated version of Superman and probably evolution three version RJ

Superman is living in what I assume is a penetentiary for wayward dogs that are sentient beyond most.

So, Superman is really hating stuff because he can't talk. So, he's going to kill himself. Superman decides to be tested by a Japanese doctor for the cure or die trying. Superman get's his head into the head vice with needles straight at his eyes.

Superman says to himself "Screw that noise" and turns into the afforementioned RJ and goes bat**** crazy on the dogs. He starts in my kitchen and that leads, naturally, to the cavern of scary dogs level one.

I have this little dog following me around cowering as I boot little doggies left and right. I'm awesome at kicking dogs! WHAM! WHAM!

Superman again, he yells some stuff and kicks more dogs, presumeably to the moon.

So, I'm back on funeral street in my home town, walking around with my teeth falling out.

I go to the local superhero meeting and see that Superman, Spiderman, the Doctor, Purple Incredible Hulk, and Marylin Manson are all holding council. I think Iron Man or Captain America was holding judge. Everyone thinks poor little Brian Warner has caused Superman's wierd illness. I guess being mute meant h was going to die too.

Anyway, I didn't think Brian did it, and he's kind of happy, or as happy as a goth can be, and drives off in his badass musclevan, being all gloomy.

So, I go up to Superman, and he looks ashamed as I show him my teeth all broken and falling out. He resolves to be a dentist again. My teeth have been steadily getting worse thoughout the duration by the way. So I suppose the cause of Superman's muteness was some disease that makes teeth fall out in RJ's.

So naturally this leads to.....

DOOM THREE BATTLE SCENE FROM HELLLLL...... in my side yard

She's sitting on the flower bed giving me thta look.....

So, around the corner I go, whabang whabang.

The funniest part is this.

(You know how in FPS games like Doom, if you play the same level enough, you know what points ont he map will cause monsters to spawn? So you clean out the area before going there so it's easier? They sometimes bait you with a super weapon?)

THAT HAPPENED!

I was kind of testing the edge to get a plasma rifle and WHAM, CYBER DEMON AND THAT FLOATING EYE THING! (The name escapes me)

So I runs all panicked from my side yard into...

The basement of the medical center!

The demons are swarming and I pull out a couch to find the two mega weapons.... a chaingun and ammo, and the deadly combo of small tot cans of neon green and neon pink spray paint.

So, I grab those and run and gun into the next room....

Which is my old bedroom...

Hey it's my cousin! I love him!

So naturally I test out my weapon on him. Pink paint does nothing. When I spray the green on though, he starts melting oozy pink crazy glow.

He laughs and sprays me.

I start melting, looking to see that one wall of my old room merges into a tunnel fo lights and clanks. Playig doom, have to follow the lights and clanks.

So, to stop melting, I sprtay myself in the eyes with the paint. Pink in the left, green in the right, all crazy like.

It was like wearing sunglasses.

So, off I go I guess

Then I woke up and I really though my teeth were falling out.

Crazy!

2. gauder

gauder Banned

"Superman get's his head into the head vice with needles straight at his eyes."

Were they kryptonite coated needles?

3. Resurrection_Joe

I dunno, he seemes like a pretty emo Superman. See, I was Superman in the vice thing.

It was two squares. One on top of the other, with a pillar at each corner. The bottom of the jaw went on the bottom plate, the top came down on the pillar on top of the head. It looked like it was all made of plexiglass. There was a bit of padding. It was very powerful.

The neeldes, looking straight at them, were just like getting a glaucoma test at the optomotrist.

When Superman got off the thing, he was kind of surprised that they were needles.

4. gauder

gauder Banned

Would just being emotionally disturbed render his superpowers flacid?

5. Resurrection_Joe

I dunno. A lot of them go that way. Remember Spiderman 2?

Of course, he wasn't Jor-El.

KNEEL BEFORE THE POWER OF ZODD, SON OF JOR-EL!

6. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Wild.

I'll see if I can induce some crazy-ass dream tonight. Tea before bed.

7. gauder

gauder Banned

RJ, I want an avatar. The fish on the wall just isn't doing it for me anymore.

8. gauder

gauder Banned

Pretty, pretty puh-lease.

9. Resurrection_Joe

Sure, whatchu wan?

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Let me ask,,,how in the **** are you able to remember so much of your dreams? I could never do that.

11. gauder

gauder Banned

Some sort of Canuckistanian thing. Let your art spill out brother.

12. Resurrection_Joe

It depends if I start thinking about it right away upon waking.

I can still remember most of the great demon pig slaughter of the underdark one.

13. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Some girl in my public speaking class told me today that she had a dream about me. Apparently her and I were entered in some kinda reality TV show in an auditorium, and in some kinda competition, we had to juggle stuffed monkeys.

I don't know what that means, but she's hot.

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Last night, I had a deram about many whispering voices were laughing and demonic, but i coulnt see them, they would go quiet to loud, back down low again. It was a reality dream, like i was still in bed, in my deram. Low evil voices and what not.Looking around the room.

My wife has the re occuring dream of being cornered by a huge muscular devil type guy, with the horns,,,the tail, then they row off in a Viking type boat in blood red waters.

My 3 yr old son has talked about the "people" in his room as well.

And then there was the time we had that dream that our bed started to jump all by itself....weird we both dreamt the same thing...

15. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

And then it was muff:D :haha:

scary right?:D