Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The elusive ES2010L tie rod end - WITH jam nut - where do ya get them?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BurbinOR, May 24, 2003.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Got my 'Shane Rock Rod' and trying to procure the TRE's to install the work of art ( /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)...........but every place that carries the left thread tie rod does NOT have jam nuts. Where do you get the jam nut standalone or where do you get the TRE WITH the jam nut???? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I "think" I got my first one from Rockstomper when I bought the Rock Rod for the K5..........but alas, memory is not what it once was......... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think he said NAPA, but I wasn't listening, that would involve patiants, understandind and comprehension... And the ability to spell worth a [naughty word]... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifGo ahead Fumwes have another drink....OK.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Drinking is fun!

We just got back from a Mexican restaurant and I had a $12 Margarita - it was big - bigger than your broken fish tank!

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll order one up and see. My store doesn't stock it so I'll see if the moog one comes with it. I need one for mine anyways. Also I may get the nuts sepratly through a race shop here that sells heim joints and what not.

-Jeremy

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I tried three different NAPA's, two Thrifty's, a Baxter's, and the Knechts I tried couldn't even get that part. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Every place I had the dude open the box and check............. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I'll know tuesday..damn holiday no warehouse is open. :P

-Jeremy

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I got mine from Woody's here in town. I paid around $10 for the set of jamb nuts.

If it looks like it's going to be a huge PITA, I may be able to get them made since I still have the tooling. I couldn't tell you on cost though.