Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Fatman has is at it again.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hey everybody, the Fatman is at it again. After eatin' fast food for a month or better, the Fatman wants some soup. Lets start off by finding our bigass pot. Okay, we'd better wash it, who know's what might have been crawling around in it, after all, it's been a while since we've used it. Now that it's clean enough for us to cook in, lets pour in a bag of mixed veggies. Well, damn, after picking out most of the carrots, (Hate the fact the bag is over half carrots) we'll need to add 1 can peas, 1 can corn, and 1 can of green beans. Next lets add 3 cups of rice. I usely brown some hamburger, but I want something different this time. So Bake 3 boneless chicken breasts. Make sure to use plenty of lemon pepper and garlic on each side. While that's cooking, lets add a large can of mushrooms to the mix. Add a bay leaf or 2 for flavoring. Also add a can of cream of Chicken. Once the chicken is fully cooked we'll chop it up into small bite size chunks. Add to the soup. Let it all simmer for atleast a couple hours. Hope you enjoy it, cause the Fatman sure does !!!!! [​IMG]

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

That would feed me for a week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't cook small. Lucky for me I have a few relatives that are older 70's and 80's that I will take some of this soup too. Even after I give away about 1/2 of it, I'm still left with enough to eat for the better part of a week.

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Nice hat.

John

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Damn Paul! You do know that you can get fresh veggies even with out the carrots and all those preservatives. You will have to chop them yourself but much better for you.

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Around here at this time of year there isn't $h!t for freash veggies.(The stores don't stock much for some reson) Now durring the summer they have a farmers market twice a week where the farmers set up in a big lot with all kinds of good stuff in the back of pick-up trucks. I can't wait for that too get started again !! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif