Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the fever is breaking..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blazeonchevy, Sep 30, 2006.

1. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

took some ibprofen about 30 mins ago.. now im drenched in sweat...good times good times... im gonna get fired from work.. i went and picked up my check on friday and while i was there i told them i wasnt gonna come in later that night cuz i was sick:haha: .. then today i didnt call in until 20 mins after i was supposed to get there... didnt sleep all night.. this suuuuucks i know if i turn the fan on ill be comfortable.but soon after ill be freezing. it takes wayyyy too much effort to get up and turn it on and off so its not even worth it.:( im all disoriented... havent eaten all day... anyone want to come help me study for my first college test thats on monday???:doah:man i hate being sick just makes me reallly frustrated:mad: :end sob story: haha im not sure what i was trying to accomplish be telling yall this... just sharing my frustration i guess.. well thanks -sam-

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

must not be feeling to bad if you can blather on the intraweb

3. blazeonchevy

blazeonchevy 1/2 ton status

haha ive been worse... but its wierd because i just feel like crap... its not just one thing. cant figure it out. lost my train of thought...