Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the future mother in law...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

The last people eating in the room that I was bussing at the Thanksgiving Brunch today at Little America was an engaged couple and the groom's mother. The guy and mom went for more food and the woman stayed and talked to Crimson and I.

We found it quite entertaining that this woman said to us "My future mother in law hates me already." and we asked her why and she told us that last night she went out and got drunk with her fiance and some friends... Those friends happened to show up to the brunch and mentioned last night... Then factor in the 5 glasses of champaigne she had (said her head was swimming) and you have a pissed off mother in law... She didn't seem to mind though, in fact she told the old bat to get her old butt up by the tree with her son so she could take a picture /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and then said something else after taking the picture........

The guy looked embarrassed, the mom seemed to be holding in what she was thinking... and the other woman was just having a great time with it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh yeah, there's a one glass limit on the champaigne at brunches, so don't call my boss and tell him that Crimson and I were feeding it to guests like candy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif