Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The gal in Space 46

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So here it all is, there's this cute older gal down in Space 45, her name is Bertha Fay. I reside in Space 43, so we see each other quite often.

Here's my dilema, I've been wanting to date ole Bertha Fay for awhile, but I ain't got the gumption to ask her out to The Waffle House.

First off, she's an older woman and I know she's experienced. In fact my Uncle Bob, he's my father's older brother, he was in some far away country named The Nam and he gets wierd everyso often was caught with Bertha Fay in his old Dodge truck just last weekend back behind the Shoney's where she waitresses by the cops and they were nekkid, well that's what the guys down at the filling station tell me. But that's not all. Billy Ray down at the House of Parts Wrecking Yard was just telling me that he had to go down to that there free clinic a couple of days after he dated her. He said he was having problems with "it" burning when he had to go to the john. Should I be worried?

Bertha Fay has even claimed to of been around the world with all the married men over in the Wildflower Trailer Park across the highway from us.

I don't know. I really want to go out with her. I mean come on people, don't those spandex pants and pink shoes turn y'all on?
    [​IMG]

Can y'all experts on women tell me how I should approach my problem and how I should ask her out? Just one thing, don't tell me to call her on the phone, she doesn't have one, but she does have a pager.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Man, you need to seek /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Man first off if your going to play a joke and make a mockery of the other posts of this nature get the name right the three times you mention it! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

HEY!!!!! Even I, the Great Bubba Ray Boudreaux, spelling master of the gods, is allowed a type once in a thousand years. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Blazer1970

Blazer1970 1/2 ton status

A type?

6. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

You have major issues! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Turn off the computer and slowly back away...... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Toooo funny!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif For the love of God, ask her out!!!!!

John

8. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Tell her you will give her 75 cents on the dollar for the food stamps she is selling instead of the 50 cents offered by the other residents, she will melt like warm butter.

It works for me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You've been around this long and you're just now figuring that out? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Holy cow, no wonder I had one of the crappiest days in history today, I jinxed myself last night with all my friggin typos in this thread.