Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Girl at the Diamond Shamrock Counter...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 6, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah, so I was cruising around town Tuesday night burning up my last bit of gas before filling up my tank... Finally I decide to stop at the Diamond Shamrock north of town because I see there's a new person working... Yeah, I'm not a stalker or anything, I just usually get my gas between midnight and 3 am and choose a variety of gas stations... Plus I drive by just about every gas station in town before I stop at one /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

So I get my gas and go in and Tasha is now one of two people who are actually pleasant to get gas from at 1 am... She smiled and talked to me, I think she's madly in love with me and is probably at home right now touching herself thinking about me and my Explorer...

Usually people just don't even say anything to me other than my total /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

That's all... I don't know her from school or anything, so this can't get as exciting as Alen's story about the Schuck's girl /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this can't get as exciting as Alen's story about the Schuck's girl

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sure it can. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I think she's madly in love with me and is probably at home right now touching herself thinking about me and my Explorer...

[/ QUOTE ]
    What makes ya think that? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I think she's madly in love with me and is probably at home right now touching herself thinking about me and my Explorer...

[/ QUOTE ]
    What makes ya think that? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone of the opposite sex talked to him? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

No way dude?!? She TALKED to you?? *High 5!* /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Just playin...go there a few times and see if she remembers you... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

but but but but but... what if she has a boyfriend??? but but but but but she drives a Saturn.....

Bah... I need to get me a soda tonight or something and see if she just goes insane at the sight of my superhumanly sexy body /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif... Or not... Either way doesn't matter, she just seems like a cool person... she's not supermodel hot and probably doesn't dress like a two-bit whore so that's cool... I'm not big on looks as you can tell from one look at my ex GF /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

you crack me up Carl!!

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't know about this girl... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I went in there at about 0530 this morning after driving around town all night completely bored out of my mind... She remembered me and told me I should've went there and talked to her instead of wasting all my gas... Then I paid for my sandwich and left...

She still seems cool... but she's a smoker... even has the smoker teeth /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif... Maybe I'll just keep bugging my coworker Holly until she introduces me to this girl from Texas that she keeps telling me is just right for me /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Why the hell would you drive around all night?

Why are you worrying about this chick? Just hit it and leave...jeez, you act as if they have feelings... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Why not drive around all night? It's better than sitting at home staring at the wall all night... I guess I could've slept or something... bah

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

SHEESH, i hate going outside and even STARTING my rig with the price of gas on the rise again. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

This SUCKS !!