Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Green Blazer is down for major engine repairs AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Not only is my engine out of ballance, but today I found out that it has a leaking intake valve on cylinder #7 so it can't be tuned to pass emissions, it has to be repaired or replaced. It so far looks like they aren't gonna take responsability for their employee's mistake, but I'm not ready to give up yet. Unfortunately I have to buy a second vehicle to get to work. I guess my rig is gonna be parked for a while. The silver lining is that with something else to drive those big projects I've been wanting to do can be done without having to worry about downtime. A friend has a dodge van for $500.00 no ac, gas guzzling, box on wheels. Anybody know of someone with a car or motorcycle for sale cheap?

<font color="green"> Later,

Allan Greenblazer </font>

2. Muley

Muley 1/2 ton status

3. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    Anybody know of someone with a car or motorcycle for sale cheap?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got an 84 Nissan 300ZX, t-top for sale, runs- 600 bucks

4. Greenblazer-AZ

Ok I'll bite, Why so cheap? PM me details.

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Allan,

I've got a 'Burb that has a running motor in it.... I'd piece it out if you wanna make a decent deal on the motor.

It's in ok shape.... would work for a running motor while you do what you gotta do to the other one...

...just a thought/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

or... Look at Waxer's 350 engine in the For Sale Forum.

Marv

6. Greenblazer-AZ

Thanks Marv!!! I already bought the van. The Green Blazer is gonna be down for a while, but it will be much less stressful being able to work on it without having to worry about how I'm getting to work. I can now take my time to do all the things I wan't to do to it. I have a tow bar for the K5 and hitch on the van. Anyone know the law on flat towing an un registered vehicle? Would it be ok to flat tow with the 205 in neutral? or would I need to take the drive shaft(s) out first?

<font color="green"> Later,

Allan Greenblazer </font>