Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The guy who screwed over HarryH3

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigoltrux77, Jun 24, 2003.

1. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

Alright, I recieved the money order and cashed it and was going to use it to buy the tires from company, they were used and i thought theyd be a good deal for some of you guys outh there. When i got back from vacation (his $323 still in my bank)the tires were sold. Well I told him they were Forward Aired because I heard someone else was coming in with some 315 BFG's in better shape so intead of telling him, i stalled him and waited a week to get the tires. When i realized they werent coming in, I bought another MO and sent it to the wrong freakin address in Colorado. Yes im a moron. They finally sent it back and i resent it to his address. I looked up the MO and it said it had been cashed so I figured he got it. During that month, my father kicked me out and I lost my job due to a death in the family (im trying not to sound whiney), so I couldnt recieve any calls from HarryH3 at work. Well last Friday Houston Polics Dept. called me at my buddy's house and said he was filing a theft report on me and that i had to pay him by Wednesday. Im sorry but i cant get him $323 until next Wednesday and I can even give him an extra hundred for all the trouble. I truly want to make this right with HarryH3. I thought i could try the whole internet sales thing but i guess i got myself to far into a whole when i found out the tires were sold. Next time i sell something i need to have the product in hand. I never bought a lift, my father took my K5 so thats why i havnt used the CK5 site in awhile. Look im 18 and a stupid moronic kid. I can make this right, if you just let me. Im sorry for all the trouble ive put you through HarryH3.
    Jameson Stukes

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i've heard the story about all this, and i think if you're actually serious about stepping up to the plate to correct things, that this is awfully big of you.... but for future reference i hope you learned from your mistake and maybe next time you'll think twice before trying to "stall" someone instead of manning up... good luck with the attempt at making things right, hopefully you 2 can work it out...

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

You've taken the first step, brother, but there's a whole bunch of people here who have a pretty bad opinion of you now. Screwing over a respected member of CK5 like HarryH3 and then ignoring him was pretty low.

You've admitted your mistake but that's only words on a screen- it's gonna take a whole lot of positive action on your part to regain the respect of the Brotherhood. Respect is hard to earn and even harder to earn back once it's been lost........

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong.. I just hope you do make it right. And then chalk it up to a life expirence. And learn from it..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    im 18 and a stupid moronic kid

[/ QUOTE ]

yup

6. mastercraftkpk

mastercraftkpk 1/2 ton status

Jameson,

You have done the best thing possible after your screw-up. You have continued to communicate.

Keep it up until you are able to make it up. Most people, 18 years old through 118 years old, don't have the stones to admit when they are wrong.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Here's a PM that I was just preparing to send to Jameson:

Well, let's look at the history of this "transaction":

FIRST, you told me that you DID ship the tires, but that they went to Philly instead of Denver. That was NOT true, which I personally confirmed with Forward Air.

SECOND, the assistant manager at Discount Tire told me that you DID get the tires, and he even volunteered that the size of them was 315/75R16, without my even asking. He said you told him that the tires were for your dad's truck.

THIRD, you told me that you mailed my money order back to me, but sent it to the wrong address (hmm, does that sound at all familiar with number 1 and the "shipped to Philly" BS?)

FOURTH, you came up with a story that you called the Post Office and that they told you the envelope was delivered to someplace in Denver and that the recipient at that address was sending it back to you. The Post Office can't tell ya jack [naughty word] about anything that has been in their possession. They're about as useless as useless gets, so I never did believe that tale. It took them over a week just to confirm that you had indeed cashed the Money Order that I sent to you in the first place.

FIFTH, you told me that you didn't have the reciept for the MO that you supposedly sent to me, yet now you somehow know that someone has supposedly cashed it. Hmm, what are the odds that a MO could just happen to slip into the hands of someone that would know how to cash it, even though it wasn't made out to them? I think they're pretty damn slim.

SIXTH, now you're telling me that you never had the tires. SO WHY DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO CASH MY MONEY ORDER!?!?!? You could have just mailed it back and said "Hey, sorry it didn't work out". But instead, you started making up a chain of stories that have now stretched out for over 2 months.

So, given your previous history of spewing forth bullshit, would YOU believe anything that you say? For all I know, you plan to move to Mexico between now and next Monday. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Had you been honest about all of this from the beginning, I might be able to be a tad more understanding.

If you have to, go to one of those paycheck advance places and write them a check. Then cover it with the money that your friend is gonna pay you next Monday. Sorry, but my patience with this deal has long since run out. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Harry

8. HarryH3

Oh yeah, I still have the reciepts from the original Money Order here...

$323.00 - Amount
    $.90 - MO Fee
    $3.85 - Priority Mail Charge
    $327.75 - Let's call this "subtotal 1"

$3.00 - My cost to have the PO trace the Money Order
    $15.00 - Phone bills from tracking you down/getting HPD involved. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    $345.75 - Subtotal 2
    $4.25 - Aggravation Fee /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    $350.00 - Total /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

SO, as much as my wife would LOVE to have the extra hundred bucks (she is 100 times more pissed off about this than I am!! She'd kick your a$$ up, down, backwards, and sideways if she were to get hold of you! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif) I'd be a happy camper to see $350 show up in the mailbox, just to cover my actual costs involved. I was 18 once too, and know that money at that time in life is a precious commodity. So just make things right with me and then spend the other $100 getting your life straightened out. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

9. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

being trustworthy is like being pregnant... you either are or arent
    pay up!!!!!!
    and being 18 has nothing to do with it
    its all about being honest
    your parents forget to teach you that???
    da real police.... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

[ QUOTE ]
    $15.00 - Phone bills from tracking you down/getting HPD involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, what incredibly talented good looking well hung person made the police suggestion? My memory fails me temporarily.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. bigoltrux77

bigoltrux77 1/2 ton status

alright, i went down to my cash advance place and wrote a post dated check for $350.00. Its in the mail as we speek. You should get it by either Friday or Saturday. Please PM me to confirm you recieved the money. Sorry for all the trouble ive put you thruohg. I hope this can make it right.

12. HarryH3

[ QUOTE ]
    Now, what incredibly talented good looking well hung person made the police suggestion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, from that description of the perpetrator, it sounds like I thought of it myself! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. HarryH3

You can be sure that I'll let the world know when the money is in my hands... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

14. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I'm crossing my fingers hoping this thing can finally be resolved. Harry, whenever you're down here, I'll take you up on having some beers... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

Hey, it's thursday, and I'm taking Friday off to go to Vegas. That means that today is actually friday for me. Plus, Sunday is my birthday and I'm taking Monday off. Weee hooo, just thought this thread needed a little sunshine. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.S. Send money if you'd like me to gamble it for you. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

16. GORRILLA

GORRILLA 1/2 ton status

Hey HarryH3,
    I got your back,
    I think this sounds like a cover your ass story from Bigoltrux77.
    I'll say it, IT'S A COVER YOUR ASS STORY!
    Maybe I'm a prick, but It seems that some of these 'younger fellows' think that if your over 30 that your stupid and don't realize a c.y.a. when you here it or read it.
    I just hope my thread about internet fight back ends up with LARRY DORAN, LEARNING THE FINER POINTS OF OF BEING SOMEONE'S 'BITCH' !!!!
    GORRILLA
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

17. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I think this sounds like a cover your ass story from Bigolliar77.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for ya... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rene

18. HarryH3

Epilogue:

This was the last story that Jameson shared with all of us:

[ QUOTE ]
    Alright, I recieved the money order and cashed it and was going to use it to buy the tires from company, they were used and i thought theyd be a good deal for some of you guys outh there. When i got back from vacation (his $323 still in my bank)the tires were sold. Well I told him they were Forward Aired because I heard someone else was coming in with some 315 BFG's in better shape so intead of telling him, i stalled him and waited a week to get the tires. When i realized they werent coming in, I bought another MO and sent it to the wrong freakin address in Colorado. Yes im a moron. They finally sent it back and i resent it to his address. I looked up the MO and it said it had been cashed so I figured he got it. During that month, my father kicked me out and I lost my job due to a death in the family (im trying not to sound whiney), so I couldnt recieve any calls from HarryH3 at work. Well last Friday Houston Polics Dept. called me at my buddy's house and said he was filing a theft report on me and that i had to pay him by Wednesday. Im sorry but i cant get him $323 until next Wednesday and I can even give him an extra hundred for all the trouble. I truly want to make this right with HarryH3. I thought i could try the whole internet sales thing but i guess i got myself to far into a whole when i found out the tires were sold. Next time i sell something i need to have the product in hand. I never bought a lift, my father took my K5 so thats why i havnt used the CK5 site in awhile. Look im 18 and a stupid moronic kid. I can make this right, if you just let me. Im sorry for all the trouble ive put you through HarryH3.
    Jameson Stukes

[/ QUOTE ]

And what a story it was. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Well boys and girls, this story just keeps getting better and better! I've come to the conclusion that our ol' buddy Jameson is a pathological liar. But he isn't quite good enough at it to fool a Jedi Master... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

In a PM dated June 24th, Jameson had told me:

[ QUOTE ]
    My buddy owes me $450 and he is paying me Monday.

[/ QUOTE ] (June 30th, for those of you who are keeping up.) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Now I'm thinking that most people get paid on Fridays, so why would his buddy not be paying him until the following Monday? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif That seemed very odd to me, and I surmised that he was just stalling for time, since the Houston Police had given him until Wednesday, June 25th for the money to arrive at my house, or they were gonna have a rather unpleasant room reserved for him. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That line of thinking is why I then wrote this:

[ QUOTE ]
    So, given your previous history of spewing forth bullshit, would YOU believe anything that you say? For all I know, you plan to move to Mexico between now and next Monday.

If you have to, go to one of those paycheck advance places and write them a check. Then cover it with the money that your friend is gonna pay you next Monday. Sorry, but my patience with this deal has long since run out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back to our ol' buddy Jameson once again, and another story which he posted here for the whole world to see:

[ QUOTE ]
    alright, i went down to my cash advance place and wrote a post dated check for $350.00. Its in the mail as we speek. You should get it by either Friday or Saturday. Please PM me to confirm you recieved the money. Sorry for all the trouble ive put you thruohg. I hope this can make it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

It turns out that this was yet another lie! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif He didn't cash a check. He didn't mail anything. He just made up another story. As I had correctly suspected, Jameson Stukes was planning to get on an airplane and move to Wisconsin (instead of Mexico /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) on Monday, June 30th and was just trying to buy time to keep from going to the pokey.

Ah, but you see, our ol' buddy Jameson's dad kicked him out of the house a few months ago, so Jameson was living with a friend. Well, the friends mother was a little bit freaked out when the Houston Police had come around looking for Jameson, due to the charges that I filed against him. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So she called Jameson's mom, who lives in Wisconsin, to fill her in... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Friday, June 28th, Jameson's step dad called my house while I was out and talked with my wife about this little saga. Turns out that he's in Federal law enforcement /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif and was not at ALL pleased with our ol' buddy Jameson's behavior. (Perhaps someday his step dad can explain to him what "Interstate Flight To Avoid Prosecution" means. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) It seems that our ol' buddy owes some other folks money as well, but that's another story...

So our ol' buddy Jameson has moved home to live with his mom (Who is a very nice lady! She and I chatted on the phone for quite a while when I returned the call from her husband.), and she overnighted a money order to me, to cover Jameson's debt. Jameson is now going to have to get a job and pay her the money that he owed to me. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

So it turns out that our ol' buddy Jameson is lower than a tick on a snakes belly. It appears that he's working on having a big future in making small rocks out of large rocks, and stamping out license plates, unless he quickly learns to grow up and change his ways. (I've got a pretty good idea that his new life with his mom may have a chance of steering him in the right direction /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif but it will still take a lot of work on his part.)

19. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Glad to hear that you got what was rightfully yours!

In the end I'll bet he will wish he'd gone to jail, you know his mom is going to make his life rough for a while! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Cheese and Rice!! What is the world coming to???? Is Steve giving him da boot? I am sorry to hear about the trouble he put you through Harry and hopefully he didn't get anyone else on here. So will the charges follow him to WI or since his mommy paid his debt will they be dropped? If I was his Mom, he wouldn't see the light of day for a long time unless he was at school or work!