Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The Hammers

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by crwln73, Jan 12, 2003.

1. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Anyone want to run the Hammers somtime in Feb or March? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. 73k5tony510

73k5tony510 Registered Member

yes /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

I dont have a for sure date yet.So far were shooting for the last weekend of Feb or the first weekend of March.

4. Headbanger

Headbanger 1/2 ton status

When you get a date post it on the So Cal Big Dawgs site. Some of them might be interested in meeting you out there! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. gen1blazer

gen1blazer Registered Member

Hey CRWLN73, are you sure you can get the time off work? You can figure a day down, a day of wheelin', a day fixin' all the broke parts, and a day back. That's a long time being away from the KneppDog, heck, Dave W. might even have time to move into your Telsta by then!!!! Anyway, sounds like a fun trip, especially if you can get a whole slew of fullsizes to run with!
    see ya /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hey CRWLN73, are you sure you can get the time off work? You can figure a day down, a day of wheelin', a day fixin' all the broke parts, and a day back. That's a long time being away from the KneppDog, heck, Dave W. might even have time to move into your Telsta by then!!!! Anyway, sounds like a fun trip, especially if you can get a whole slew of fullsizes to run with!
    see ya

[/ QUOTE ]
    With any luck I wont have any broken parts.
    I wont give anybody a chance to take my telsta.I ll take my keys with me. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. 73k5tony510

hammers hammers hammers hammers hammers hammers hammers hammers hammers.cant wait. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Yeah me either!!HaMMMMMMMMMMMMMers!!!!!!!!!!!
    March 14,15 and16. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

If I don't break anything out at TDS the first weekend of March, I MAY meet you guys out there. Will have to see how things shake out I guess. How many people are going to this?

10. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Anybody have possibly one maybe two extra seats? I can help lead you guys out there and make parts runs.

11. 73k5tony510

I can help lead you guys out there and make parts runs

[/ QUOTE ] i hope we dont have to do anny part runs.

12. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

If I don't break anything out at TDS the first weekend of March, I MAY meet you guys out there. Will have to see how things shake out I guess. How many people are going to this?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Im not sure who alls goin.Ive invited alot of people,so I guess well just have to wait and see.I know for sure Im goin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Heres where were going; Johnson Valley /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

OK, so you guys are gonna be there from Friday thru Sunday? I am gonna try to get out there on Saturday if I can...but of course my brother chose that weekend to move in to a new apartment, so have to help him at least on Friday...hopefully we get enough done that day that I can sneak out on Saturday...we'll see. Anyone know exactly where you're gonna camp and wheel?

15. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

We dont know that much about JV.Going to camp somewhere out of the wind if possible.If you have any suggestions were willing to listen.
    Im thinking of running Claw,Jack,Sledge then Wrecking Ball and possible some night wheelin too.

cell # (559)360-2081 if I have service out there.

16. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Wow, that's a pretty ambitious plan you have there! How long you staying down for, a week? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif ha,ha My hats off to ya'll if you can drive all those trails and still make it home afterwards!

I'm still up in the air as to whether I can make it out there or not...hoping that Zakk can bring that tire if he comes down with you...as for camping, you should talk to Mike (blazen91) and Jason (zcarczar), they have been there a couple of times...

17. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Yeah those are our plans for now,but subject to change due to unseen problems. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifNever been there,so dont know what to expect.Zakk going to be ridin with 73k5tony510.I think there bringin some other parts for people in your club.
    Hope to see you there.

18. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

I was out there today watching a crawlin comp. If any of you guys have an extra seat I will come out and help with getting you all to the trail. I just wont have my truck because my rear axle housing broke.