Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The history of the revolver on Wild West Tech

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Nov 10, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anybody see it last night? I thought it was pretty cool. I think it was annoying to my wife that I was watching a show with gunshots every two seconds while she was trying to sleep... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Yup. I love that show, I watch it whenever its on.

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Cool show, they've got a bunch of good ones on the History Channel.

[ QUOTE ]
    I think it was annoying to my wife that I was watching a show with gunshots every two seconds while she was trying to sleep...

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn up the volume ... then you can't hear her complain. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

Ya the new host is the crazy sword guy(bill) from Kill Bill vol2 hes a cool guy, but i liked the old host better, he knew his way around a gun and actually was a pretty good shot. Did you see the buffalo hunter one? that dude made a 1500 yard shot with a old ass 50 cal hunting rifle and knocked that indian off his horse. I shure wouldent want to get on that guy's bad side /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif