Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

the I-5 Warrior strikes again

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Aug 20, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I just clocked 430 miles cruising the I-5 corridor(sp?)
    just your basic Eugene to ST Helens(150 miles), to Wilsonville(did it in 45 mintues,LOL!!!!)turned around and went back Portland and then back to ST Helens for a few and finaly back to Eugene.

I met Jeff, Ryan and Effie

the burbs full of parts and I'm going to bed.....

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Shoulda PM'd me, your bumper is awaiting you.............. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

it was good to meet you Jeremy, glad you had a safe trip. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

it was kinda a last minute thing Frank. I was talking to someone and decided to go north instead of them coming here so I was able to get things lined up with Ryan and Jeff. would have been better if the bank would have let me get the money out before I left,LOL. almost didn't get to meet Ryan. bank reciept said I had $200, ATM said otherwise.
    I was on my way home and meeting jeff when ryan called and I double checked the ATM up there and I got the money so I met him on my way back up here.LOL

BUSY