Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

The information on delivery body parts to Russia!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by andrey busurgin, Jul 25, 2002.

1. andrey busurgin

andrey busurgin Registered Member

Friends! Who can help to learn(find out) to me in firm on sale body parts delivery to Moscow, Russia, 2 external rear arcs of a wheel on mine 77 K-Blazer how many will cost. I are strongly damaged(injured) by corrosion. And how many arcs cost ? And how there is a payment? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> When somebody else mentioned that he could send you a gear set to replace your bad ones I looked up shipping through UPS, it was $205. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif I think that sending wheel arches might be way too expensive, and would probably be in pretty sad shape by the time they got there anyways. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif But hey, if you want to pay shipping then good luck! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I don't see why you couldn't order from a supplier here in the US and have them shiped to Russia, you'll just have to find a supplier that will ship overseas.</font color>

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

All our body panels come from China anyway, if you could order them straight from China, they could avoid a boat ride!!

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

If you can locate some fellow Chevy owners in Germany, you may have better luck. The US probably auctions off their ex-military Chevy trucks there just like they do here.

I've seen Chevy trucks with license plates from other countries, which were obviously ex-US military trucks, so I bet there are a fair amount of parts in Germany. (since thats where most of the US European MIlitary Facilities are left over) Not as many parts as here in the US, but more than in Russia I'd guess /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. andrey busurgin

andrey busurgin Registered Member

WOW! It is the price of delivery?! Under what tariff UPS? From Russia to send a parcel(sending) in weight of 8 kg, under the most expensive(dear) tariff, having estimated a parcel(sending) in 170 $, cost of transfer will be 70 $! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif Concerning China: from China to us deliver basically spare parts for motorcycles, clothes, the tool and to an accessory, and quality very bad. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif And in Germany at me familiar is not present. Old military automobiles(cars) NATO get to us through Byelorussia and have the price 10000-20000 $. To them nobody is anxious with delivery of spare parts, I once saw K-Blazer with the engine, a power train and transfer case from Nissan Patrol!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

It cost me $1 per *pound* to ship some engine parts from Canada to the US, so to Russia, I wouldn't expect it to be any less. Have you talked to Aeroflot about shipping stuff with them? Some US carriers (as well as the railroad) ship stuff as well.